The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S

Yeah I think that I would too if I were you. If I want to eliminate my letter in your name, your name would be RB
    From now on, this is how it is going to be, just her and me
    sigpic

Comment

• T

OMG, nobody has said a word for so long?

Comment

• U

Wow, yes, it has been a while since someone wrote on this thread. It's definitely been a while for me!

Comment

• V

Is nobody playing this game any more, well why not, it is a perfectly good game?

Strange as Angels, Dancing in the Deepest Oceans

Comment

• W

It is definitely a good thing to do to make the time pass.

Comment

• X

Yay, the game has be reanimated

Comment

• To the previous poster whose name contains the letter I am assigned: are not ten minimum words required for each sentence that is to be constructed?

Y

I was afraid I might get stuck with a "real" vowel when I entered this thread, but it is fortunate that this one doesn't get used as much as the other ones do.
                Last edited by tintindeo; 12-19-2010, 23:11:55.

Comment

• Z

I got one of the best letters for this game, I'm glad i don't know the name of that place you go to that you have to look out for monkey poo!!! Ha Ha Mistery, tintindeo caught you slipping!!!

Comment

• <ducking the monkey poo>

A

Finding words for single sentences without the use of this letter is not difficult; however, I miss those useful conjunctions, which would string these words together much more coherently, so I could express something interesting!

Comment

• B
                      I apologize for not following the posting rules of this thread, and go stand in a corner in shame

Comment

• C
                        Now, you see? I'm trying, right here, not to use the 3rd letter of the alphabet that, by the rules of this game is undeniable and un-disputably forbidden.

BTW I like to write with Comic Sans Ms, size 3, dark orange color. It makes me feel fuzzy and warm inside.

Comment

• d
                          I can't say that this will be too terribly troubling.

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

• E
                            I'm struggling to find a cat who's hand is missing from a bad thingy involving a nightstick and a laptop.
                            This one, because of my limited english knowledge, made me think a bit.

BTW I like to write with Comic Sans Ms, size 3, dark orange color. It makes me feel fuzzy and warm inside.

Comment

• Mati

you used the letter e

E

i do not know what to do today got nothing to do
                              Last edited by linkinpark333; 01-12-2011, 20:20:18.

Comment

• F

Nice one, Linkin. You've got him good with the tomatoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X