The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

J

You need to change your post or Mistery will keep throwing tomatoes at you.
    Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
    "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

K

Yes, the previous poster is right, so fix it and everything will be all right

Comment

L

Throwing tomatoes? I might have missed some interesting information! If i do it wrong you're gonna throw tomatoes at me? ROF
        Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

M

Okidoki, everything is now fixed! By the way, I think Hollandgirl have forgotten the L...but...you'd better leave it like it is now...
          Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

N

Doglover, stopped with the tomatoes. OMG I ... guess it is very hard to avoid this letter from above.

Comment

O

Sheesh, I make a mistake and the party hates it. . .
              I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

I Don't Do Crazy, I Perfer Sanity Challenged

I'm not like crazy people, I just hang out and act like them ^^

Comment

P

This one isn't so hard as this forbidden letter isn't used THAT much in the English language as to my knowledge. Yes I know I write in a very weird style, but well I'm weird, right? Does it even make sense?

Off record: Certainly using P for doesn't count, right?
                Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
                - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
                Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

Q:

No, it doesn't make a sense since you are a very logical entity and therefore not weird.
                  Just sometimes

Comment

R

Again with the diffucult ones I get, its not equal to me to have to get these diffucult consanants, but when you look at it I'm doing a good job. . .
                    I'm back, but for how long? Meeting someone from the past is just one of the great parts of life, isn't?

Comment

S

No one can type the forbidden letter or they will get hit with a nice juicy red tomato.
                      Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                      "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

T

God, a game where some vowels may appear suddenly for awhile

Comment

U.

This seems to be the daily prayer of Freakshow, and is pretty.. weird (sorry, had to find another word for a forbidden one starting with an F and ending with a Y, and containing two N's ).

Comment

V

Hmm... This is just going to be sooo easy!!! I don't need to care about anything...though...there are a couple of words with this letter...
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

W

Gah, I can't say myself, or that person over there, but I can say is them. . . I don't fell like filling that empty gap, definitely the next letter shall be easier. . .
                              Last edited by Freakshow59; 10-18-2006, 21:03:55.

Comment

Ummm, after V comes W. I already did U. Starts throwing tomatoes

Comment

Working...
                                X