The forbidden letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L

and you said crap too, that must be a case for a tomato bashing!!

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

M

Oh no!! We can't have that!! I a good cat!! Please, don't throw any at me!!
      Last edited by EscapeGirl; 10-19-2006, 00:25:34.

Comment

LMAO - you just said M "...I'm.." Escape, this really isn't your game

Comment

Maybe I just like tomatoes!! *SIGH*...fixing it now....and no more until I get sleep!!

Comment

N:

This is a very difficult part of this game, but as extraterrestrial I have much logic to avoid the letter that would have bad effects. I hope I will be safe.

Comment

O

I think Mistery managed that letter very well. which is lucky because...well maybe an event might have happened

Comment

P:

I am so glad that I was able to avoid the tomato juice, a red Mystery doesn't look nice at all, I can tell you

Comment

Q

but it would really be funny to see, and I really don't have to worry much about screwing up on this one, so I figure I wil just say what I want

Comment

R:

You want to see me swimming in tomato juice? This is not what I had thought of you, but I'm not disappointed at all

Comment

• S

Good, I am glad you are not really mad, I don't want you to go AHA!! again

Comment

• T:

Awww, my poor Dazed, I scared you very much by saying AHA. Well, I'm usually a nice alien even if you have a wrong impression of me.

Comment

• U

Well I did think I had the right impression till tonight...by tomorrow I am positive I will not be scared anymore

Comment

• V:

I am glad to hear that, because I really don't want my fellow loonies be scared of me, and I will try to get my anger under control as soon as the thing with the forbidden letter is spreading again

Comment

• W:

Since you all have done very good making the sentences so far, I'd like to make one during the time you're all not online. I hope I've done correctly not to let you pitch tomatoes to me.

Comment

• X

Ok...I figure I can do this one pretty well without messing it up. I wasn't planning on doing this game again until I had some sleep. But I feel safe with this answer. NO TOMATOES!!

Comment

Working...
                                X