Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it this game that you are looking for?
    http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/1691

Comment

• what happened with the new game by duderuud "pollekes ......"
      i started playing it last night but closed it down to see a movie

Comment

• @ Old Biker
        It's right here
        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6481
        Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
        tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
        we grow old because we stop playing games"
        sigpic

Comment

• Told you before Mistery...

If i tol you once Mistery ...I told you a million times.... I LOVE YOU!! thankyou !!!
          Becky....The Candle of Hope

Proud Psychic and Crazy Person

Proud Member of the Brimful-Asha and Jenni Pyschic Team !
          Hopefully soon to be a Member of The Riddling Gang !

I am the GH Elementor. Controller of the four elements.

Fire - Attack, Srength
          Air -Flight, Speed
          Earth - Protect , Defense
          Water - Freeze, Accuracy
          Beware of The Fifth Element

Comment

• Originally posted by crazy mad0
            If i tol you once Mistery ...I told you a million times.... I LOVE YOU!! thankyou !!!
            Awww, glad I could help
            And enjoy replaying the game

Comment

• thanks Becky

Comment

• does anyone know this game?

i want to play it so bad, but i can't remember the title and can't seem to find it when i search. it was a 2D game, where you're a burglar and you crawl in through a window but it shuts behind you, so you're stuck in the house. you go throughout the whole house looking for certain things, like an escape the room game. I remember the house having a library, a basement, and an outside pool in which someone drowns. There's also a boy that helps you sometimes. can anyone please help me?

Comment

• Looking for old puzzle game! Help!

I am looking for an old game that I think I played about 8 or 9 years ago. It was a puzzle game that I had downloaded from a website. I was new to the internet at that time, so it was possibly from a site like Pogo or Popcap... I can't say for sure.

You played the game by placing pieces on top of squares. The object of the game was to cover all designated squares. They were in different patterns on each level. You had to match the squares adjacent by color or symbol (similar to Alchemy but you didn't have to cover the whole board.)

You could also change the theme of the playing pieces. There were buildings, animals, basic shapes. You could also use holiday themes like Christmas.

I wish I could explain it better. If someone has any clue... please let me know!

Comment

• can n e 1 help me? i am looking 4 this game i'm sure i played on ere a few days ago, it was a puzzle/ strategy game in which you could make your own or test other peoples puzzle, you have to put in objects like a boxing glove on a spring, conveyabelt, and slides. then you push drop or something and a ball is drop down a tunnel slide and through the puzzle, you have to reach a purple sign to complete it. There is a rank system for players and you get points for completing a puzzle.
                    Please Help,
                    Thanks again, Mojo

edit: sorry i rushed into asking, found it it's called whizzball!!! soz
                    MR BLOB SAYS HI!!!!

My GH family
                    MUM-
                    DAD-
                    SIS- Rima...
                    BRO- PRATIK732006...

And BEST Friend- Doglover

Comment

• i cant find this game where you have to go through series of challenges where you can unclock characters like supersonic, i think the name is something like smash bash crash or whatever
                      Online family:
                      Online bro: Point click man
                      Online dad:RC-10M
                      Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• Is is maybe this one?
                        http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/2320

Comment

• yep ty Mistery
                          Online family:
                          Online bro: Point click man
                          Online dad:RC-10M
                          Online sis in law:Ratgirl

Comment

• im really bored with all the games ive been playing so does anyone know of a rpg kinda like crimson warfare/command and conquer but i dont want to download anything!!! plz help my dull days surfing the net look for nothing.

y is it that i cant seem so find any command and conquer on the internet

plz helppppp!!!!! if u kno of 1 plz say the url
                            Its not illegal unless you get caught

Comment

• Online shooter??

Can anyone give me a link to a decent online shooter game??

Ive tryed the downloadable games thread and Soldier Front wont work for me soo helpp!!

Comment

• 1 game still searching for

a classic game of cut throat for that multiplayer section would be nice i've searched quite a few sites but still haven't found it pm if you ever find it

Comment

Working...
                                X