Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so does anyone have a really good free online non-downloadable horror game.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidnrobbin View Post
      There is also another point and click game that i can't find the name of...played at about the same time around 97, 98, 99....the only way i can describe it is you played a charter like a flea or ant or something and the setting was like stig of the dump....cant remember anything else though =/

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

=]
      Were both of the games you are asking about PC games, and if so were they commercially released?

I also have a few questions about the second one you asked about. What type of game is it (e.g. action, adventure, rpg, etc)? Also, do you remember what perspective you view the game from (e.g. first person, overhead, from the side. etc)? There was a game that I used to have called Bad Mojo in the late 90s where you were a cockroach. I'm not sure thats what you are talking about.

Comment

• Maybe this is a little off-topic but RBS, I played like crazy that game when I had my Windows 95!
        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Hehe, I read RBS's respose about Chip's Challenge yesterday, and then searched around to find a free download version. If anyone's interested, here's a link to get it:

http://takegame.com/arcade/htm/chipschallenge.htm

Scroll down to the very bottom to get to the download link.
          sigpic

Comment

• I found a webpage with maps of all the Chips Challenge levels. Hope it helps.

http://thunder.prohosting.com/~fllwy/index.shtml

Comment

• Thank you both guys. I still love this game.

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Your very welcome. I am enjoying rediscovering it too. I am up to level 73. Lets keep posted.

Comment

• If you would like to discuss about this game, please either create a new thread for it in the New Games Subforum, or you can also use the following thread that is for discussions about offline/downloadable games in general: http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6335

This thread should be used for requests to find a game
                  Thanks, and enjoy your rediscovered game

Comment

• need bloxorz download link

need bloxorz puzzle game download link to download bloxorz to my pc

Comment

• Originally posted by kadamishwa View Post
                      need bloxorz puzzle game download link to download bloxorz to my pc
                      Kadamishwa, I don't seem to find Blozorz anywhere to download, but may I suggest you download the Flash Saver program and then download the game from GamersHood or anywhere you want.

You can find it here. There are the instructions, then click the Download page to go download it, then click Free Download. It's some kind of free trial. Then you're on your own. Good luck.

PandaMan

sigpic

Comment

• New games

Hi guys i am new here and i like to have some new games for myself. I dont have good puzzle games please tell me a few on the site.
                        My Blog
                        Download PSP games

Comment

• the grow games

are there anymore games like grow and grow island if so tell me please?
                          the world would be better if we all listened to heavy metal

Comment

• Go to gamershood.com and enter into the search field "grow".
                            You'll have a list with all the games that contain grow in the title. You can see then from the descriptions what kind of games those are.

Comment

• thanks but are there any similar games made by other authors
                              the world would be better if we all listened to heavy metal

Comment

• Yes, there are other authors. If you do that search as suggested by Mistery, you will find that there are several great authors. I believe that Eyezmaze was the first to offer "grow" games. So Grow Island is no exception!

You can also do a title search for grow games, here in the forum. I did one for you. Type "Grow" here. I hope that is a help. Enjoy!
                                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X