Clear All

• Originally posted by OneBun View Post
    I'm trying to think of some with similarities. Perhaps try this game:

Funny Classroom 2

If you like that, then there are also,

Funny Cafeteria, Funny Classroom 3, Funny Gym Class, just to give a few

They have a High School Series too, such as:
    High School Library,
    High School Yearbook, High School Band, etc.

All are from the same creator, & many more can be found there.

It has similar themes. I cannot think of any other series right now.
    thanx for your help xDD Those were so fun, esp Naughty Classroom

any similar school ones tat r in overhead view mode?
    Last edited by FlashMan; 05-25-2010, 04:22:04.

Comment

• Played the Ant Hill escape game today and it wasn't nearly as good the one we have that is also in an ant hill with more complex puzzles. I remember you had to germinate seeds, open new passages and use a special wheel to decode stuff. No idea what the title was.

Anybody?

Comment

• I think you mean this one:
        http://www.gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19183

Comment

• You're good. And more efficient than a search that won't work with 3 letters

Highly recommend this one ↑ to anyone reading. Thanks.

Comment

• You're very welcome
            Yup, alien technology works better than the forum search feature for this one

Can I get an ice cream now?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlashMan View Post
              thanx for your help xDD Those were so fun, esp Naughty Classroom

any similar school ones tat r in overhead view mode?
              anyone know any overhead viewing mode games? Could be flash game or any other game xD Having a school community ?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlashMan View Post
                anyone know any overhead viewing mode games? Could be flash game or any other game xD Having a school community ?

Sorry, I've been away. No, I cannot think of any with a similar classroom theme with such a view.
                Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                  I don't remember the content of this game, can you specify it a bit, so that I know what kind of game you are looking for?
                  So far I only understood that it takes place in a classroom / at school.
                  Are there puzzles to solve? Do you have to talk to different people? etc.
                  Classroom 3 sets place in a classroom with overhead view of the whole classroom. But it has some missions which requires the player to move in the school to a destination. The main goal is to cheat your way out of highschool. The goal doesn't have to be same, but the settings (classroom, school) and overhead view is what I'm looking for. Thanks so far.

Comment

• Looking for name of escape game

During a conversation about room escape games with a work colleague, he mentioned one that he played, but it was quite some time ago. I didn't know which game he was describing (certainly not one I've come across on this site), and he couldn't remember its title, so I'll write the details he gave me here in the hope that someone might know what it's called, and where I might find it:

Four walls; one one wall is a door with no handle.
                    A colour code panel on another wall.
                    Spotlights on a third wall which, if you do the right thing with the colour code panel, will reveal a code.
                    This code opens a type of drawer in another wall, but the drawer doesn't contain anything.

That's all I have, I'm afraid, but if it sounds familiar to anybody here, please let me know!

Comment

• I'm not recalling that one, either. Perhaps a member will remember that one, & can help you.
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

• I will keep that in mind if I run across it but sorry I don't have any idea right now.

Comment

• This game keeps appearing in my head...

Its a game where you have to fight a ball with a weapon and your characters a red ball. There are levels that go up everytime you beat that leveled enemy. You can buy new weapons, which can be swords or any other melee weapon and it gets harder every level. I played this game back at AddictingGames WAY before it got its new looks (meaning its a old game). Now, the game aint there and i forgot the name of it...
                          Last edited by New1000; 07-09-2010, 15:25:40.
                          Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
                          sigpic
                          Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• Cant find the game I played a while ago..

I think it was in point and click games
                            The game I believe began with a night sky, and stars
                            and the song FUR ELISE (by beethoven) was playing
                            I really want to play it again, but cant remember what its called
                            Anybody played it/ remembers it?

Comment

• Froggster I moved your post here. Posting threads in any of the games sections are not allowed.

Perhaps one of our members can assist you with finding that game in this area.

@ New1000. I looked at their website's game list for anything like what you described. I'm sorry to say I was just as unsuccessful. Perhaps someone else will know.
                              Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by froggster View Post
                                I think it was in point and click games
                                The game I believe began with a night sky, and stars
                                and the song FUR ELISE (by beethoven) was playing
                                I really want to play it again, but cant remember what its called
                                Anybody played it/ remembers it?
                                I'm not sure at all if you mean this one, but Fur Elise appears in this game:
                                http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...ighlight=house

Comment

Working...
                                X