Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm yea when I was looking it up myself I also ended up with The Big House game, but nope its not it.
    That game was really artistic, and I dont even remember if it had a point to it. It was a night sky, you moved your mouse through stars and there was some story being told. It was a really abstract game, and wouldnt attract the attention of many. haha
    Well if anybody remembers, post it up

Comment

• Say New1000, maybe these are it?

http://www.addictinggames.com/kitoma.html
      http://www.addictinggames.com/thefightforglorton.html
      http://www.addictinggames.com/berbattle.html
      Last edited by OscarW; 07-21-2010, 00:36:02. Reason: Found More

Comment

• 1st one: no
        2nd: no
        3rd: OMG YOU FOUND IT! THANK YOU!
        Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
        sigpic
        Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• I need you're help

Hi all,

I need you help so bad, I'm looking for a game I don't know if its an escape game.

I just know that you have to search for 3 oder 4 stars in a maze like world. Clicking on books that make you open a new world.

Comment

• HELP! I'm trying to find a game that I used to play.

Hi,

A few years ago there was a puzzle game (tetris style) that I used to play. You could download it online, which I did and I enjoyed it very much. The thing is that I switched to a Mac 5 years ago and my old computer was wiped clean so that my parents could use it. Here is what I remember about the game:

1. It had colored squares with shapes inside of them. I think the red block was either a heart or a circle, the green was definitely a triangle, the yellow was a star, then there was blue and purple squares (of which the shapes inside them I do not recall).
            2. The background was water and a blue sky (which was one reason why I loved playing it, because it made me calm down).
            3. I believe that it had multiple modes, such as a time section, a puzzle section and maybe something else.
            4. Oh, and the shapes in the blocks stuck out, so the animation made it look like the shapes were pressing out from the blocks (ie. it was semi-3D, not flat squares animation).

I've tried googling many things like "puzzle game similar to tetris with shapes" or "puzzle game yellow star green triangle red heart blocks" etc. etc. etc. and I've found some games that are similar to the one that I used to play, but never the exact game.

If anyone knows what this game is, I would be eternally grateful because this has been on my mind for a few months now and I have yet to find it. So hear my plea to you all on this forum. Please let me know as soon as possible so I can end this madness. Thank you.

Comment

• Welcome to the forums wheelsdude

Do you perhaps mean Gem Drop?

Click image for larger version

Name:	gemdrop.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	1694134 <- click the image to magnify

Comment

• Here is my 5 cents, try Beach Reversi

(Puzzle) The popular game of reversi, also knows as othello, with beach views and sea sound. It has a relaxing comfortable gameplay, with an advanced machine intelligence to challenge you at high levels! Good luck!

http://www.gamershood.com/6757/puzzle/beach-reversi

Comment

• Unfortunately that's not the one Mistery, but thanks for the attempt. It was not something you could play on the internet, but it was a downloadable program with a desktop icon. It also had more advanced graphics than the one that you posted.

Same goes for OscarW, but thanks for the attempts so far. I'm glad that I found a forum that will help me out.

Comment

• This doesn't quite fit the description...
                    http://games.softlandmark.com/tetris...tris_Info.html

This isn't it, I'm guessing, because the background isn't right and the greens aren't triangles...
                    http://www.sapphiregames.com/six-trix/

If I find anything that sounds more like it, I'll post again. So far, I can't seem to find EXACTLY what you're describing...

Comment

• Anyone remember an arcade shooting game that involved live action characters?

I believe it was called Six Gun Select, where the point of the game was to partake in stand offs and you have to draw your gun and shoot the AI before he or she does, Anyone know if it's still around?

Comment

• Hi everyone! I also need help finding one specific game.
                        I played it back in 1996. or '97. when I got my first computer, but I was pretty young so I can't remember everything in the game.
                        The intro of the game begins with nightfall, screen was dark blue and there was a moving car, pretty loud cow and some old house. In house was a crazy scientist, and only thing that I remember is that the task was to collect some objects, that house has two floors, and many rooms, and there was a thing - when you flush the toilet you go back in past (but you're in the same house), and when you do something else (i don't remember what) you go in future.
                        Can anyone help me?

Comment

• Day of the Tentacle?

Its a really great game
                          Last edited by TANUKI; 03-04-2011, 19:07:01.

Comment

• Yeeeeeesssssssss!!!!
                            Thanksss!!!
                            I's watchinh right now this video and I cant's believe! Amazing!
                            You made my day!

Comment

• LOL!! I so want a copy Its a childhood memory of mine aswell

Glad I could help.

Comment

• I'm playing it right now! This is sooo hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                                X