*whimpers* I'm such a girl! (but would I want to thought of as otherwise?) eh, I'm rambling....

...so here's the story....I went about cleaning the kitchen this morning and bent down to get a dishwasher tablet from beneathe the sink, when something black in the sink caught my eye. I jumped back and stopped breathing. (bearing in mind this incident is happening almost a week after plugging in the spider repellent thingy...) I crept a little closer and peeped over the edge and sure enough, sat right between the washing up bowl and the side of the sink...was a dirty big spider!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! It looks dead....all crouched up and actually looks like its begun to mould...??? (it's fluffy)

Ross told me via phone to boil the kettle and flush it down the drain......but GUESS WHAT....there's no water in the kettle!!! The kettle is TOO BIG for any other sink in the house.....I'm not going ANYWHERE near that spider infested sink.....so....ahem....

PLEASE send me all your "I'm a manly macho spider killing machine" vibes to me....because I feel positively sick and this spider is SO BIG that I'd happily let it live....but I can't touch it!!

...mabe I should call the RSPCA???

Please help me. I'm so scared!!!