X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @someguy-OMB HOW I is sooooooooooooooo confused
    2~28~10 <3

Comment

• You should read the beginning of my new story.
      I'm going to try to make it a long long long one. Maybe about...36 chapters.
      I'm going to go, read my story, it's amazing. Bye.

Comment

• Shining - Ah ! Do they have ski resorts there

Comment

• Originally posted by *~shiningstar~* View Post

Lilli:
          *Hugs star and feels happy * You so cool!
          Originally posted by Heartofthedark View Post
          Lilli - Ah I see Perhaps you should get Escape to help ya out with all the marbles and the game That way you will finish the game and keep your marbles together all at once!
          Ahem... well, for some reason she alsways insists we start at da basement. Methinks it might have something ta do with carrot rum

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• i have to run and take a shower brb fastlol u guys know how fast i take a shower someone time me.bye for now
            sigpic

Comment

• Heart: well yes! they have everything you can think of even a snow cone store

Lilli: oh well

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Lilli - Ah Maybe if you tell her you stashed the carrot rum at the end of the game

Shining - Maybe I will need to sneak onto Mistery's ship in the winter time so I can get to pluto and see for myself

Comment

• back took longer than i thought
                  sigpic

Comment

• Funja- Welcome back

Comment

• Heart: oh that would be a great idea! you would love it!

Funja: you took forever!

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Shining - Yes but I think it would be kind of weird don't you think? A vampire on Pluto

Comment

• Heart: well are you a cold blooded vampire?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Shining - Well maybe I am I do love cold weather after all

Comment

• lol a cold bloded vampire
                              sigpic

Comment

• lol Well then Heart you would fit in wonderfully!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X