X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol only five now
    sigpic

Comment

• Hehe....but you will be so ready for your vacation when you get home tomato.

Comment

• I convinced myself to do my homework I am doing it right now in my room on the laptop while watching Big Brother
        Yeah It does sound familliar

Comment

• i know i know i will need a vacation tomato, tomato we are omg omb omg omb i jsut remembered tmato is the start of spirit week maybe not so boreing
          sigpic

Comment

• gotta go c ya
            .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

• @All--Hello!!

Want to know fun school news for my district?
              sigpic

Comment

• i g2g to bye everyo9en midnight lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Night, Fun Ninja! Sweet dreams, and have fun at school tomorrow!
                  sigpic

Comment

• @Heart....LOL! That's a great way to do homework! Watching Big Brother, chatting on GH, and doing homework. Are you pretty focused on it!!?!

@Funja....Ooh! Spirit week. Sounds fun! Pep ralleys and stuff, I assume.

Goodnight

@Virgo..Bye dear!

@Crimson...Hello! I wanna hear the news!

Comment

• Escape - I finished it (Well the computer part I did )

Crimson - Sure

Funja - Goodnight!

Comment

• We don't have school for at least the next three days...

I wish I could have watched big brother... satalite's still out. I'll have to wait and watch it tomato.
                        sigpic

Comment

• @Heart....Ooh! Congrats! Do you have much left?

@Crimson.....Wow! Are they still cleaning up in your town? And does the school have electricity?

@All....Gonna run to the store. Back soon.

Comment

• My school's probably fine. But we have over 50 elementary schools, something like 25 middle schools, and at least 10 high schools in the district--it's HUGE!! So they're taking 3 days to assess the damage. Then it depends on how long it takes to fix it before they can let us start again.

Bye, Escape... see you later!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Escape - One graph for science, an overview of the socials textbook and I have to design a flag for the school So yes

Crimson - I wish I had three days off

Comment

• Ugh, I'd give it to you if I could. I'm sick of being at home, my students will forget everything they've learned over the last 3 weeks, and we'll wind up having to go to school into June.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X