• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .hi
    sigpic

Comment

• hey Funja hows it going?

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
      June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Comment

• awww *gets a nice big warm blanket for the kitty*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Hi dear star of the chat!!!! Thank you for the blanket! Cold outside!! But this hotel has fresh baked cookies often, two PC's with internet access in the lobby, and free wireless internet in all rooms. So, I have little need to go out. Ice storm coming in tomorrow, so we had to book another night here. I'll head to mom's on Friday. How are you?

EDIT: Eek!! Sorry!! Gonna go back up to my room. Should be back soon from my room. *steals a cookie*

Comment

• oh I know! with the wind chill it's 3F here sound like my kind of hotel lol free cookies!?yuumm! oh I know I think it's going to start tonight too and do it all day tomorrow yeah thats a good idea for you to wait till friday doing good, one of those sleepless nights starting, and computer keeps wanting to freeze on me lol alright see ya soon!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Yeah, I bet it's colder where you are!! It "feels like" 11 F, but I think it said it was 13F or something. I have forgotten now. Yeah, it's not a bad place at all. Not expensive, really, either. (I mean, I can't really afford ANY hotel, but it's not bad as far as they are priced. ) Oh, and they gave us a free shuttle to Mimi's Cafe earlier.

Sleepless nights? Aww...I'm sorry. I hope not for super long. I'll probably shower soon an get into my comfy pjs. So how was your day?

EDIT: Gonna go shower and get ready for bed. I'm beat. I'll check back later.

Comment

• I do that a lot, forget Is there a lot of snow there? really? well not expensive is better then expensive a free ride? wow! yum !!!!! yeah it's ok, i'll just stay up play games and chat hmmm I wish i had some of those white chocolate covered pretzels now lol but I have these candy cane hershey kisses comfy is always good it's been good, it's a lay around the house all day day lol how was you flight

sorry took so long computer is really acting up alright see ya later!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Hmm....not tons of snow, nah. I'd say there is maybe...3 - 4 inches? Just guessing though. In some spots it looks a lot thicker, but that's probably just cuz it's been pushed away from the parking lots and roads. I'm just guessing, though. Yeah, much better than expensive. Hehe.

Candy cane Hershey's kisses, huh? Are they good? I'll brush my teeth in a minute, then no more sweets for me! Hehe. Sounds like you had a relaxing day. That's always nice. I got up, had he hour and a half drive to the airport, then flew for almost 4 hours, now here I am. My flight was good. I do love flying.

Any plans tomorrow?

Comment

• lol thats about what we have here too I know some spots like like 2xs as think as others oh really good! its like a peppermint and chocolate mix lol doesn't sound to bad flying is relaxing, i mean once you get on the plane I remember in april when I flew to MD our plane was half full of military people, and the stuff they had was to heavy and then the Attendants started asking people to take a later flight and giving them a flying discount but them my moms luggage was left behind with others and she didn't get it till like 11pm lol so glad your trip went smoothly! not with thisstorm coming, it's suppose to get bad out

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Mmm....the candy sounds good!! Sounds like your mom had the same thing happen to her as that happpened to myself and my mom. Lost luggage until 11 pm, or 12 a.m. It was crazy. Better than the next day, though. I remember my mom had medication she needed in it. So did you give up your seat and take another flight? I did that once, and United bumped me up to first class. Only time I ever flew it. hehe.

Yeah, I'm afraid of the ice storm. I might be hotel bound and sit around on my laptop all day! Well, there is a mall quite nearby. I dunno if we'll get to it or not...

Anyway, I'm exhausted. Off to bed I go. Gonna try to sleep. Have a wonderful night, and I hope you can get some sleep soon. Sweet dreams when you do head to bed.

Comment

• good night escape, and u said i write alot in the morning

hi shining
                          SCOTLAND!! Alba gu brath!!!!!

young pickpocketer

MY FAMILY
                          sisters: Elni & Chocbubbles
                          neices: Emo234 &
                          1momomo124

nephews: Funja, Isaiah, Clank & 2 tails
                          Best Cousins:~GH Dog~ and LovelyUndeadVam

Comment

• it is no we didn't take it, we were meeting people and it was a 2 hour ride to the airport that wont be good to be hotel bound and goodnight! hope you have a good sleep!

Hey Animal! hows it going?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hey shining,
                              i'm cold and i can hear the wind and rain, u?
                              have sweet dreams 'scape
                              SCOTLAND!! Alba gu brath!!!!!

young pickpocketer

MY FAMILY
                              sisters: Elni & Chocbubbles
                              neices: Emo234 &
                              1momomo124

nephews: Funja, Isaiah, Clank & 2 tails
                              Best Cousins:~GH Dog~ and LovelyUndeadVam

Comment

• wind and rain isn't good were going to have a ice storm here tonight and tomorrow i'm alright, getting really tired it's almost 1am here

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X