so how have you been
        sigpic

Comment

• Hi bro

Yup but that was long ago nd ppl let me slide cuz I didn't know lol

I'z good just hangin
          2~28~10 <3

Comment

• uhh hehhe there isnt a rule about asking on another site he belongs to though lol
            threre are always loopholes thats what my teachers say.

oh lol well i have no homework tonight wohhooo
            sigpic

Comment

• Hi all
              Da pudding turtle fanatic
              Da PM spammers's fanatic
              THE ONE WHO LIVES IN PUDDING

I am the loony bin chip eater
              GFARDTO Chip eater
              WOO SITE! http://gamesrfun.smfforfree4.com/index.php
              AYUH!
              ( )_( )
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

R.I.P Kairi the guinea pig and Helena the rat
              Online family: Sister: Super_T.
              Brothers: Hugo_smith and awesomeman

Comment

• hi and bye

Comment

• hi.....
                  sigpic

Comment

• It was fun playing forum games tonight. Off to bed I go. Goodnight!

Comment

• Wauw, this really is a long time ago! It's a really big surprise to find you still here EscapeGirl! (or should I say 'sis' ) I just stopped by, not sure if I'm gonna stick around for a year again haha, just thought I'd have a look and say hi to everyone

What're y'all up to these days? I'm in my final year of high school, and really took up photography (if you remember I intended to do that) and love to do it. I still play guitar and I do fitness with some friends! So, that's a bit what I've been doing lately
                      Last edited by Hollandgirl; 10-02-2008, 15:01:50.
                      Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• OMG, miss Holland. That's a long time ago. How are you doing? And why is it a big surprise Escape is still here?
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• It's a big surprise you're here as well! I didn't expect people to stick around this long, it's really great Big back to ya! I saw your picture, your daughter has gotten so big! How old is she now?

Comment

• Yes, I remember you were into photography. Perhaps if you have some time you can upload some pictures you made? We have now albums you can use for this purpose (check out your UCP menu).
                            So what are you going to do after you graduate? Perhaps, the art academy/university?

What I have been doing.. Well, I got a daughter (she will get one year the 13th of this month), and taking driver lessons, and next week I finally start with my study again. I hope I can finish it within a year.

Edit: That picture is pretty old. I should upload a more recent picture.
                            Wait I am going to sent you a PM.
                            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I'll upload some pics when I have the time, but that's not gonna be today I'm afraid, but I'd like to show you guys some
                              No, I'm not gonna go to art academay or anything like that, I think I'm gonna study Technische Natuurkunde (you know what that means ) If people want to know: literally translated that means technical physics, I think it might be the same as applied physics.
                              Oh, that's right! She was born on my brother's birthday, how could I forget! It was the birthday of someone here on gamershood as well.. Wauw, driver's licence, i still need to wait 2 years for that I'm sure you'll pass the exam with flying colours when you're gonna do it What study are you doing?

EDIT: Got your pm! Wow, such a beautiful girl! The black and whites are sooo cute!

Comment

• Great! I really would like to see some photos you made.
                                Technische natuurkunde?!! Wow! That sounds like a tough study to me. What can you do with it? Or better what are you planning to do with it after you finish that study? Or is it just you look to study that and see where it ends.
                                Hehe I hope I will pass the exam when I am ready for it. It will take quite a while before it is that far. But I am motivated.
                                I am studying paraveterinary, which is just a luxury word for specialized veterinary assistant. I love the study and the work.

Edit: Thank you very much. Yes, I love back and white pictures.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X