• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY HALLOWEEN
    fine
    sigpic

Comment

• Good good lol.Did u trick-or-treat?????
      2~28~10 <3

Comment

• no im too old i wnated to go roll but my parents wouldnt let me
        sigpic

Comment

• Emo: lol, What game are you playing?

Yay! more people! this is the most people we've ever had

Hi Funja

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hi
            sigpic

Comment

• well you left for a bit there

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• oh no i was playing amature surgetn
                sigpic

Comment

• oh thats a fun game!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Hi everyone.

Comment

• Hi ya Escape! how are you tonight?

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• hey Escape
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hi Shining and Choco. Good to see you both.

@Shining....Not good at all. And how are you, dear?

Btw, you never get trick or treaters? Me neither. And out of the blue, I just had one. (group of three girls.) I was happy about that.

Comment

• awww, wats wrong
                            sigpic

Comment

• @Choco....Well, I had to leave work at noon today to go to my afternoon class at Uni. Then my boss called and I apparently boo-booed. (Nothing big, and nothing that couldn't be fixed.) Well, I apologized to him, but he got ruder and ruder, and horrible to me. Sarcastic and downright mean. Beating me up about it over the phone. Then, I go to meet the adviser at my Uni regarding graduation papers, and I got bad news. It's not been a good day.

How were your movies last night?

Comment

• Escape: oh? whats wrong I'm doing alright finally somewhat getting rid of this headache the last 2 years only my cousins came here today we had like 4 different groups I'm always happy to see trick or treaters

Edit: awww i'm sorry to hear about that Escape! Hes just a big fat meanie!! tell him to go stuff some bananas in his mouth! I hope things work out for you about your graduation!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                                X