X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELLO!!!! everyone!!

-Funja- I'm bored too

I'm not in the business of faking to please vain opposers

"It's better to be hated for what you are...then loved for what you're not" -Kurt Cobain

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away".

"Dream as if you'll live forever..and live as if you'll die today". -James Dean

Comment

• yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayayayayayayyayayayayayayay ALias! a.k.a. Alias!

Comment

• hey everyone
        I am and will always be a timetraveler

Comment

• lol hey everyone
          sigpic

Comment

• YYYYAYAYAYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAYAYYA for you too gh1

Momomo-Hello! ...I saw your sig what happened to someguy?

Funja-Hey!

We should all start some kind of chit chat 6 game,lol.

"It's better to be hated for what you are...then loved for what you're not" -Kurt Cobain

"Life is measured not by the number of breaths we take,but by the moments that take our breath away".

Comment

• a lot of people are here and yet i'm still bored

@alias he's kinda going through a rough time that's all

Comment

• we're all doing something but yet we're all still bored lol

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• I'm not bored!

Comment

• lol ok everyone but you

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• i'm bored and i'm watching my fav show!

Comment

• Oh,hmmm we should send him tons of pics and messages to try and cheer him up!!

Comment

• oh my gosh everyone.......... this is a secret between me and anyone who is going to keep the secret

Comment

• @GH lol i never really noticed

@alias yeah we should!

Comment

• GH1-Don't worry me 2

Comment

• hey
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X