No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Um...I suppose I COULD say goodbye. But that's so uninteresting.

Comment

• lol i just felt like going off it is good to sometimes lol
      sigpic

Comment

• LOL, Yes, I suppose it is.

So, you're off school right now, right? Whatcha been up to?

Comment

• nothng today or yesterday lol catching up on sleep tomorrow i am getting that picture even if i have to go by myself it has been clear and sunny the last two days but my neighbor wasnt home so i couldnt go
          sigpic

Comment

• Catching up on sleep is good. And well, I hope you can get that picture. It really does sound beautiful. I can't wait to see it.

Comment

• there is the article they keep rasing the amount that was spilt im glad i live prety far away i just hate this had to happen three days before chrismas and tell me if you dont want to read it or if your done dont want people to know where i live
              sigpic

Comment

• Just read it. It's up to you if you want to keep it posted. You said you live pretty far away, so it's probably fine. Besides, you're not giving your address or last name.

That's just horrible, though. Just awful. And the fact that people lost their homes.

Comment

• Hola!

Comment

• yeah my grandparents went to check it out said it was horrible my dad drove his boat close to it but it was to foggy to see so he didnt want to go anycloser i want to go down this week but probably wont get to
                    sigpic

Comment

• @Isaiah.....Hola! Como estas? (Hi, how are you?)

@Funja...Wow. That's just terrible. I heard about it on the news before you had pointed it out to me, and I had hoped it didn't affect you directly. I'm glad it didn't.

Comment

• Me bien, graciase
                        ?Y tù?

Comment

• hey! everyone!
                          ~~~Cookies are the best weapon against war~~~

Mwahaha
                          Epicc people::Escapade a.k.a. EscapeGirl Jee etch Juan a.k.a. Gh1 Clankity Clank Clank a.k.a. Clank
                          Elle! a.k.a. uhm.. Elle Bronny! a.k.a. Bronwyn Shineeyy a.k.a. Shining Star
                          and otherss... You Know Who You Are

Stacking Ftw:3-3-3:2.11 3-6-3:2.61 Cycle:7.13!!
                          Wish me luck for the Six!!!

Comment

• well it could have doen alot more damage and killed people if the dike broke on the ohter side the river flows down one side of it goes around a vally the on the other side less really close to that is the water intake and that would have probably killed people

Binky@ escape is a mod ask her if you still need help
                            sigpic

Comment

• @Isaiah....(Be sure to translate it to English if you speak it. ) Bien, gracias. (Good, thanks.)

Whatcha been up to?

@Binky....Heeeeeeeeeey! Good to see you here in the chat. How's it goin'?

@Funja.....You're right... That's true. That would have been so much worse. And well, I still wish there had been a way to save those people's homes.

Comment

• fine! what r u all talking about?

EDIT: i speak spanish 2
                                ~~~Cookies are the best weapon against war~~~

Mwahaha
                                Epicc people::Escapade a.k.a. EscapeGirl Jee etch Juan a.k.a. Gh1 Clankity Clank Clank a.k.a. Clank
                                Elle! a.k.a. uhm.. Elle Bronny! a.k.a. Bronwyn Shineeyy a.k.a. Shining Star
                                and otherss... You Know Who You Are

Stacking Ftw:3-3-3:2.11 3-6-3:2.61 Cycle:7.13!!
                                Wish me luck for the Six!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X