No announcement yet.

Chit Chat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol ya, you can't see me on the userlist...... and see no green light.

Comment

• @Scambo.....Yeah. I was small, and it kinda knocked me down and started to pull me out. (I wasn't in any horrible danger, thankfully..my mom ran and caught me before I was sucked out. But it gave me a big respect for the ocean.

LOL...too much sand in the swimmers!

Comment

• @ gh1 aaahhhhaaaaaaaa.... why??? or is that a silly question??? LOL

@ escapegirl - yes, we were always taught greatest respect for the ocean. I've been scuba diving at the great barrier reef off Cairns and it's the most beautiful magical spot ever!!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein

Comment

• Scambo: that would be scary to swim in the ocean with a bunch of sharks trying to eat you but for a lot of money like that, I could see why people would do it

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• @shiningstar.... I agree wholeheartedly!! It would be scary!

Comment

• no not a silly question, but you can ask and i won't tell

Comment

• @ gh1.... sneaky sneaky... LOL

Comment

• @Scambo....Skuba Diving??? Oh, I want to do that sometime!! But I have a feeling I'd freak out in the water, and the skuba instructor would have to jump in and save me. Told you I'm not a good swimmer!

Comment

• Am not!

Comment

• @ escapegirl. LOL you learn in the pool first!! build up confidence! It's an awesome buzz! But yes, can be a bit freaky the first time. I used way to much oxygen the first time and had to make sure I slowed my breathing down.... LOL

@ gh1... i'm just being silly!! ha, ha.. i see a green light, i see a green light!!! LOL

Anyway I'm off to pick up my little boy (gees I miss him during the day!) and head on home!! Don't stay up too late you lot gossiping!! LOL Thanks for making my day go more quickly it's been fun!

Comment

• *scambolicious- ya i kno so am i

Comment

• @Scambo.....I'd hyperventilate. Well, at least you learn in a pool first. We don't skuba dive anywhere near where I am, but I had some friends who did it in Cancun, and other friends who also did it in Hawaii (and swam with sea turtles there!!! )

Comment

• lolololol Can I have a purple light?

Comment

• Purple light?

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm there is grey(what yours is showing)

red- what it would show to you

andgreen- if you were online

and purple for..........

Comment

Working...
                                X