I don't get. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acasete
    I don't get why the profesors are so mad at us when we do a mistake...
    I agree!

Some days ago I was in my math class and the teacher was explaining me how to solve an exercise, but I made a mistake and her voice sounded like she was reeeaally mad at me! Then I told her: "Hmm....uh...teacher...hmm...It was just a tiny little mistake....", and she said that she wasn't mad at all...but...why did she start shouting like I killed someone?
    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

Originally posted by doglover
      I agree!

Some days ago I was in my math class and the teacher was explaining me how to solve an exercise, but I made a mistake and her voice sounded like she was reeeaally mad at me! Then I told her: "Hmm....uh...teacher...hmm...It was just a tiny little mistake....", and she said that she wasn't mad at all...but...why did she start shouting like I killed someone?
      Start shouting like you killed someone? OMG! That's unbelivable! Well my question is a hard one... Even I can't answer it! But that's how profesors act... Nothing to do with them...

Comment

i dont get popcorn it pops in the microwave but not in the boling sun and where do the seeds come from + i dont get any to eat ether
        .Love.Explore.Laugh.Smile.Shop.Live.Rock.Flirt.Discorve.Accelerate.Express.Challange

Comment

popcorn comes from corn..i dont know how but..ya..

I dont get george bush..The USA should have elected Al Gore.. (just my opinion)
          Sister Dia <3
          Elite Member of GFARDTO

Why Are YOU Worrying about You-Know-Who?
          You SHOULD Be Worrying About
          U-NO-POO -
          the CONSTIPATION SENSATION That's Gripping the Nation!

Why so Serious?

Comment

i dont get why in life we try try try but to end up where...dead it just doesnt make sense
            If you want to rebel against your parents, outlive them, outearn them, and know more than they do. -Henry Rollins

If anybody has the ole Xbox Live, be sure to add me: ArchaicBread

Comment

i dont get cd i mean aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll that stuff in side it it is sssooo confusing
              im getting dizzy just thinking bout it

Comment

I don't get why people feel the need to treat others badly, fighting, verbal abuse, or what ever might be the case, It doesn't do anything but hurt the person receiving it, and makes the person giving it a horrible person.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Working...
                X