• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg im sooooooooooooo srry mistery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
      I need to get rid of something now.
      Due to health issues I haven't been able to work for a few months now. The insurance has refused to pay. I have faught like a lion without any success. After that I went to the Social Services, but they've been sleeping, and I still didn't get any money yet...
      In the meantime, the company where my husband worked was sold, and most employees lost their jobs - also my husband.
      So we kept on living from money borrowed from our very very generous friends. We were able to pay the most important bills, and survive somehow.

My husband applied for several jobs, and tonight he received a phone call, that he made 2nd place for a very attractive job - that means he didn't get it.
      He was very frustrated, and then went out for a drink with a friend of him.

The police came short time ago at my home to tell me about bad news:
      At the bar, there was a group of some young people looking for troubles. My husband - being very frustrated by our situation right now - shouted at them. One of the young men took out his knife and hurt my husband seriously (at his lung).
      I'm waiting for my mom right now to arrive to take care of our 2 children. As soon as she is here, I'm going to take a taxi to the hospital to visit my husband if possible.
      Pray for us that everything will be good
      I have no words, my dear friend So shocked I could faint If there is aaaanything I could do for you, my dear friend please let me know. I will light all da candles in my mamas house now, methinks.
      You are both in my thoughts and I hope you know how dearly I hold you in this little heart of mine, dearest precious friend

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Thank you very much Escape and Party
        I hope that my mom will arrive soon... I'm going crazy here...

EDIT
        Thank you Lilli

Comment

• Oh no!! Dear Mistery, that’s awful! I’m so sorry for you! I truly hope with all my heart everything will be ok and that your husband will be able to come home very soon! I’ll be thinking of and hoping for you with all my heart.

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

• @Mistery I understand exactly what you are going through. I will pray for the recovery of your husband, and for you to receive the courage and strength you need to get through this. Stay strong dear Mistery, and remember to take care of yourself also.

You are in my thoughts and prayers always.

All my love to you,

Sandbox (K)

Comment

• OMB, Iva
              Thank you!!!!

Sandbox, thank you so much

Your words and good wishes mean so much to me, thank you

Comment

OMB, Iva
                Thank you!!!!

Sandbox, thank you so much

Your words and good wishes mean so much to me, thank you
                Dear Mistery, there's absolutely no need to thank me. Just know that if there's anything I can do, I would be happy to! Switzerland isn't that far away

GHFGNP with SimplyCrazy aka Gekkie

Fly by the seat of your pants

sigpic

Comment

I need to get rid of something now.
                  Due to health issues I haven't been able to work for a few months now. The insurance has refused to pay. I have faught like a lion without any success. After that I went to the Social Services, but they've been sleeping, and I still didn't get any money yet...
                  In the meantime, the company where my husband worked was sold, and most employees lost their jobs - also my husband.
                  So we kept on living from money borrowed from our very very generous friends. We were able to pay the most important bills, and survive somehow.

My husband applied for several jobs, and tonight he received a phone call, that he made 2nd place for a very attractive job - that means he didn't get it.
                  He was very frustrated, and then went out for a drink with a friend of him.

The police came short time ago at my home to tell me about bad news:
                  At the bar, there was a group of some young people looking for troubles. My husband - being very frustrated by our situation right now - shouted at them. One of the young men took out his knife and hurt my husband seriously (at his lung).
                  I'm waiting for my mom right now to arrive to take care of our 2 children. As soon as she is here, I'm going to take a taxi to the hospital to visit my husband if possible.
                  Pray for us that everything will be good
                  What. I just don't know what to say. Mistery be strong. I know you are a very strong woman We are all there with you. Just let us know how is your husband feeling and don't worry everything will be alright dear
                  Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                  tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                  we grow old because we stop playing games"
                  sigpic

Comment

• I'm so thankful to all of you
                    Don't worry, I'm strong, I just need to know now that my husband is going to be okay!
                    My mom has arrived, so I'm leaving now. I'm going to update you when I'm back from the hospital....

Huge to you all and thank you so much

Please celebrate Becky's welcome back party, she's deserved it
                    I'm sorry that this has come inbetween Becky

EDIT
                    Thank you Becky
                    Don't worry, just have a great party please!
                    I'll be back soon

Comment

• @Mistery Remember I am only a phone call away

@Everyone We got Becky home with prayer. Now we need to focus on Mistery and her family. We can do this.

Comment

• Please let us know how things are with your hubby soon, my dearest friend. My thoughts are with you

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandbox View Post
                          @Mistery Remember I am only a phone call away

@Everyone We got Becky home with prayer. Now we need to focus on Mistery and her family. We can do this.
                          I agree...we can do it again.

@ Mistery....Everything will be okay. We're all praying for you already, and that's a heck of a lot of people. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Comment

• Words cannot express the sorrow I feel right now for your situation. You have always been a good friend and I pray that everything will work out for you. Be strong and never give up hope.

Comment

• it seems that everyone on gamershood is having something horrible happen to them and i hope that you can get through this and everything will go back to normal mistery and i also hope and pray that once all this is over all the members on gh will have no more problems and we can all party together!

Comment

• sry about your husband Mistery

why on earth would someone use a knife if it wasn't in self-defence. :shakeshead:

Comment

Working...
                                X