No announcement yet.

The "Let it out" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry to hear such developments dear friend. It just seems you never get the much deserved break that you need.

Many hugs & prayers lifting up for you in this time.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Mistery, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out for the best. Please, if there's anything I can do, let me know. Many warm s for you and yours.
      sigpic

Comment

• Thank you very much for all your support, it warms my heart

I've just come home from the hospital, my husband had an operation, he is kept now in artificial coma. He's in a stable state right now, but the doctors cannot say anything at this moment...

I am so thankful to all of you keeping the faith in me which has almost gone away, thank you dear friends

Comment

• Dear Mistery, I'm glad that he's in stable condition now and pray that it continues that way. Continue to have faith in something... whether that be faith in a higher power, or in your family's ability to overcome hardships, or simply the faith that people care... But most importantly, have faith in yourself. You are strong and brave, and as I'm sure you have before, you will overcome whatever the outcome of all the situations you previously mentioned, or any that you haven't. keep the faith. Don't lose that, dear Mistery.
          sigpic

Comment

• Thank you dear friend
            I'm trying to keep faith in a higher power, in our family and in all my friends
            And I'm trying to stop to ask the question of WHY WE, because I'm not getting answers. I just hope that I'll have good news about my husband soon, and that our financial situation will get better aswell. I'm trying to be strong. Thanks again

I've never liked to take, I was always the one who wanted to give. Maybe this is my tough lesson to learn to take from others

Comment

• Mistery~ I am sorry to hear that times are hard for you and your family. I wish your husbun well. The one thing I have found is when times get rough, there is always a way. Things have a way of working out for the best, and for you, I really hope they do!
              It ain't no sin, to take off your skin,
              and dance around in your bones.
              -Tom Waits

For an idea that does not at first seem insane,
              THERE IS NO HOPE.

-Albert Einstein

Whatever is begun in anger,
              ends in shame.
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Thank you so much Skellisin

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                  Thank you very much for all your support, it warms my heart

I've just come home from the hospital, my husband had an operation, he is kept now in artificial coma. He's in a stable state right now, but the doctors cannot say anything at this moment...

I am so thankful to all of you keeping the faith in me which has almost gone away, thank you dear friends
                  I'm very glad to hear that you husband is in stable condition now. That is good news. I will keep you and your family in my hopes, thoughts, and prayers. I know you're one of the strongest women I know, and I'll be there to help keep you strong during this time.

Comment

• @Escape?????

@Mistery????

I keep getting kicked off tonight. I think it is a problem with IE.

Comment

• Im sooo sorry to hear that Mistery i just dunno what to say. I pray your husband will be okay and send a huuuuuuuuge to you.

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness
                      simply didn't know where to go shopping."

Comment

• Mistery, I'm deeply, deeply sorry to hear what happened! I just hope everything's fine in there and your husband will recover fast! I'm out of words actually. The only thing I say is that I hope that everything will be ALRIGHT and you can put this behind you.
                        Happy endings are just unfinished stories...

PandaMan

Elite member of the Looney Bin with ex wife "SimplyCrazy" and on-line kids "Wirodeu, Bread ...and Rannei"

sigpic

Comment

• Thank you all for your huge support, I'm overwhelmed
                          It means a lot to me.
                          An update: My husband is in a stable condition, and the doctors are optimistic. He is a healthy and strong man
                          Our children cope with the situation well - much better than I do. To know this, helps me also a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery View Post
                            Thank you all for your huge support, I'm overwhelmed
                            It means a lot to me.
                            An update: My husband is in a stable condition, and the doctors are optimistic. He is a healthy and strong man
                            Our children cope with the situation well - much better than I do. To know this, helps me also a lot
                            You always have all of our support here.

I'm glad to hear that your husband is a strong and healthy man. He'll pulll through and be good as new in no time. I'm also glad that your children are coping with the situation well. That is one less thing for you to have to deal with and worry about. Sounds to me that you are a very strong family, and WILL overcome this.

Comment

• All the prayers and the candles for you! I hope they will give you strength. Big hug for you!

Comment

• Thank you so much Such a wonderful sentence
                                And congrats on your new job!

Comment

Working...
                                X