No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Gold items (and maybe blue items) come with higher defense than normal without being upgraded (+1 or above)?
    Exactly. For example, a +3 armor af knight has 90 defense, the blue version at +1 already has 120 defense.
    A normal shield of centaurus has 5% block rate at level 0, the blue one already comes with 15 %.
    axe of destruction: dmg 79-95
    Blue axe of destruction: dmg 94-110
    Gold axe of destruction: dmg 109-125...

But this doesn't mean that blue and golden items are always superior to normal ones. Normal items can be found or bought with a few enchantments already attached to them. Blue and gold items usually have no enchantments. This means that after using all possible compositions, a normal item can have more enchantments and therefor be equal or superior to the blue or golden version of it.
    Well, except for shields. The higher block rate cannot be overcome by a few more enchantments.
    Last edited by ACEHC; 01-05-2010, 10:12:13.

Comment

• Its a very good game.

But due to a lag, i need Windows XP to use the controls properly, which means my controls are getting stuck, like almost every adventure game on Gamershood .

...and i dont have an XP.
      Never Spam Never Will.

Members of: Gamershood, Newgrounds, Kongregate, YouTube, JustinTV and Eddsworld

Im in the Looney Bin!

Me like the modeling!

Fan to Eddsworld
      sigpic
      Go to Eddsworld Because Its Awesome!

Comment

• If i had a weapon with lvl 3 poison, and wanted to add another element to it. Would it remove the previous one, or can weapons have more than one element on them?

To answer than question, Yes, and No. if this is incorrect then why did it happen when i tried to compose another stat of lvl 1 lighting to my +2 dagger.

Within the Help guide of the compose there is nothing that mentions this limitation to composing weapons. While maybe the newer version of Arcuz fixxed this to only allowing one element to any one weapon.

Comment

• Strike!
          A gold Axe of brave, dmg 124-142 (at level 0)

Concerning the elemental damage on weapons, I think you are right. Adding a different element to a weapon, the element wich is already on the weapon disappears. This information is nowhere in the game.

Comment

• Stupid Question

Can anyone help me? Im stuck on the quest on the guilty forest. the map says there's an entrance on south mountain but all screens show as dead ends. Any ideas?

Comment

• Is there any place in the game with more ground chests in one location than the 8 in the cave in gino mountain? Can you get tomes and stuff from ground chests? I don't recall ever seeing one.

It sucks that there's so many level 29 monsters in rest valley. Is there a square I can teleport too that has a lot of 31+ monsters? Preferebably with no centaurs cause they interrupt my bladestorm and no ghosts cause they are a pain to kill.

Comment

• Can anyone help me? Im stuck on the quest on the guilty forest. the map says there's an entrance on south mountain but all screens show as dead ends. Any ideas?
                Entering the south mountain map from silent hill, take the following direction:
                right, up, right, up, up, right, right, right
                now you should be in the guilty forest.

Can you get tomes and stuff from ground chests? I don't recall ever seeing one.
                I cant recall getting a tome or a crystal from these chests. Seems like they mostly drop standard items according to the player's level.
                For tomes and crystals, it is much better to farm low level mobs with a special drop rate equipment. Some points in luck and potions of luck will also help.

Is there a square I can teleport too that has a lot of 31+ monsters? Preferebably with no centaurs cause they interrupt my bladestorm and no ghosts cause they are a pain to kill.
                There is no such place. To prevent centaurs from interrupting the bladestorm, you have to switch it on before they enter the screen. Then keep moving to avoid their charge attack. As bladestorm deals elemental damage, take a weapon with lv3 or 4 fire damage. This should work most of the time.
                By the way:
                If it was no challenge to kill high level mobs, then what would be the reason searching for better equipment?

Comment

• Been playing this game for a while and finished it a while back. For now I've just been grinding away and taking advantage of some of the easter eggs/glitches in the game. Still looking for the full level 31 gold suit... anyway, here are a couple of pictures of my character...

Comment

• There seems to be an error

Entering the south mountain map from silent hill, take the following direction:
                    right, up, right, up, up, right, right, right
                    now you should be in the guilty forest.
                    Thanks for the info, but the map shows no way to the entrance of guilty forest. All screens are 'closed', although i can see the blue square of the forest's entrance, kinda strange. I'll finish some quests ive got still open, that may be the thing

Comment

• Help Needed.

There is a seal at "rest valley" that I need to get to the final boss. I have the "stone of nirvana" which is supposed to disable the seal. I also have spoken with the Knight to activate the last quest and I have already tried to "attack" the seal. Nothing is working. What else do I have to do?

Comment

• What else do I have to do?
                        Just to make sure...
                        You are not talking about the little seals at the exit of every boss-map that prevent you from fleeing until every enemy is killed?

Just found my first green chest.
                        A golden falchion of rune, dmg 92-100, lv. 2 fire, 1 HP recovery, 7 compositions left...

Comment

• Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
                          Just to make sure...
                          You are not talking about the little seals at the exit of every boss-map that prevent you from fleeing until every enemy is killed?

Just found my first green chest.
                          A golden falchion of rune, dmg 92-100, lv. 2 fire, 1 HP recovery, 7 compositions left...
                          No, I am talking about the big seal that blocks me from the Final stage in rest valley. Thanks for the prompt reply, by the way.
                          Last edited by dang; 01-06-2010, 23:07:52.

Comment

• @ACEHC

How do you duplicate items that are non-equippable..? You mentioned that you saw it on youtube (Can't use it because the flash plug-in is screwed).

Comment

• How do you duplicate items that are non-equippable..?
                              1)First, you need enough items to fill at least the first 20 slots of your inventory.

2)Go to the composition screen and put the item you want to duplicate in one of the 4 composition slots.

3)Click on the auto-arrange button to make sure the first page of your inventory is full.

4)Drag the item you want to duplicate on an item in your inventory you don't need anymore (be careful, it will be gone forever...). Just buy some cheap potions for this purpose.

5)The item that was in your inventory is now attatched to your mouse cursor.

6)Put it on the field in the lower left corner which says "1/3" (the number of the inventory page) an click.

7)Now take the item you wanted to duplicate and put it back on one of the four composition slots.
                              Roll through the sheets of your inventory with the small arrows next to the "1/3"-field.

8)Et voila: Arriving on the first inventory screen, there should be the duplicated item .

Steps 4 to 6 can be carried out several times in order to get more items at the same time.
                              Just keep in mind that the items used as a "sacrifice" are lost.
                              Last edited by ACEHC; 01-07-2010, 09:31:16. Reason: legastenic

Comment

• Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X