No announcement yet.

Arcuz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the formula for luck and drop rate? I know it's not 1 to 1 because I have 90 luck and +10 drop rate from items and I'm not getting 100% drops.

Comment

• one thing i want to point out when duplicating equipment through the composition glitch.

the glitch has another glitch to it. when you dupe say, +1 battle axe with lvl 1 fire (lets say 6 times cause you wanna give it more + stats or something and don't wanna risk your nice new weapon becoming crap) all the cloned axes will have done to them that's done to any of the other copies. so if you pick any one of them, add lvl 2 fire, they ALL get it.

i found this out the hard way when i failed a lvl 4 fire, and before i caught on, failed a +3 stat boost. all my weapons i duped became crap (luckily only chapter 2 weapons).

what i did to bypass that: (this is my exact method though there's probably something shorter)
      1) save game
      2) save and exit
      3) change to another site, then back to game (to ensure it starts "fresh". again, don't know if it does anything extra)
      4) start playing again, and each weapon is unlinked to the others.

so again a warning, beware duping weapons then trying risky compositions without first saving and restarting.

edit: in case it matters, i'm playing version 1.1 on armorgames, not 1.2 on the main site.
      Last edited by Ariakas; 01-07-2010, 22:49:05.

Comment

• So what's the formula for luck and drop rate? I know it's not 1 to 1 because I have 90 luck and +10 drop rate from items and I'm not getting 100% drops.
        As I already mentioned, one point in luck equals one point in drop rate (found out via cheat engine)

-The drop rate can be influenced in three ways:
        1) equipment with a drop rate bonus
        2) the characters luck. One point in luck equals one point in drop rate
        3) potions of luck. One potion equals 30 points in drop rate.

-These three effects add up to the overall drop rate
        A total drop rate of 100 doesn't mean you get 100% drops.

it is not necessary to boost the drop rate to the maximum. At a certain point,almost every enemy drops a chest or gold. An even higher drop rate will not increase the chances of finding rare items.
        I can't say exactly at which drop rate this point is reached.

Comment

• Hello
          I started playing not long ago, and saw this topic that it is possible duping items.
          My questions are:
          Clone items and illegal?
          If not, it is possible to clone jewelry?
          Those hacks with game engine stats and skills of youtube are fakes?

Sorry for my inglish, because I am Brazilian x.X
          Last edited by salim; 01-08-2010, 19:01:31.

Comment

• Hello all, I am awesome.

Tome of Skill + dupe = bacon and win

Tome of stats + dupe = win and bacon

I not kno wai, BUT i have -124 hp. -124 hp = IMMORTAL (WIN BACON)

but ALSO, i have -12 sp. -12 sp = NO SPECIAL ATTACK = NOT WIN OR BACON

sory for inglish, i not brilliant.

Comment

• Hey guys I've played and almost beat this game once (couldn't beat final boss cuz my char's build wasn't right) but I'm starting over now with focusing my char points on luck and falchion because I've heard it's supposed to be really good.

I'm currently level 5, my luck is 23, my str is 3, my agil is 3, and my constitution is 8. But i'm running into a few problems:

1) I can't do any damage!!! Even tho I'm currently level 5, it takes me forever to kill a lvl 3 wolf.

2) I have like 28 sp, so I can't use any skills like hurricane because it uses up almost all of my sp in one go and my sp doesn't regenerate. And mana potions are currently too expensive and slow for me to use effectively.

What am I doing wrong? Is this slow starting off normal for a luck-based char? I need help!

oh yeah and I have 3 AP in finality of falchion, 1 AP in specialty of falchion, and 1 AP in hurricane.

another problem is that I can't carry much b/c my str is so low (i think my encumbrance is currently 63/65)
              Last edited by bomberboy; 01-09-2010, 16:09:07. Reason: forgot to add something

Comment

• I can't do any damage!!! Even tho I'm currently level 5, it takes me forever to kill a lvl 3 wolf.
                I'm currently level 5, my luck is 23, my str is 3, my agil is 3, and my constitution is 8
                With a strength of 3, you won't go far. Increasing the characters luck increases the chance for criticals and the drop rate.
                Criticals do twice the damage of a normal hit. But your normal hits are seriously weak, because of the 3 strength and the falchion. The double of almost nothing still is not much.
                Put some points in strength, this will also increase the maximum weight.

Overall, your character seems quite unbalanced. From time to time, you should invest points in all four attributes.

For easy gameplay, put 2 points in strength and one point in the other three attributes every time you level up. From time to time, put a second one in agility instead of constitution.
                I know this is by far not the best tactic and there are many ways to skill a playable character, but this one gets the job done.

Comment

• Found another green chest and gold one. Surprisingly the gold one was better than the green one and they were the same lvl item.

Comment

• Hello (again)

Can anyone explain in detail how to clone jewelry and tomes?
                    I do not know where I'm missing (I am too stupid).
                    All I know cloning equipment in the trunk, and I wish I could clone the tomes and jewels as well.
                    Thank you for your patience.

And again, sorry for my inglish, I'm Brazilian

Comment

• Found another green chest and gold one. Surprisingly the gold one was better than the green one and they were the same lvl item.
                      This is not possible. Gold items from green chests have the same stats as normal gold items, but come with a few enchantments. So they are always better.

Can anyone explain in detail how to clone jewelry and tomes?
                      This is explained in Post #119 in this thread (page 12).

Comment

• Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
                        This is explained in Post #119 in this thread (page 12).
                        Thx man, finaly i undstand oO

Comment

• Originally posted by ACEHC View Post
                          This is not possible. Gold items from green chests have the same stats as normal gold items, but come with a few enchantments. So they are always better.
                          When I said that the gold item was better I meant in terms of the upgrade number (it was +4). The Green one was a normal gold glove (no + upgrade) with a few enchantments.
                          Last edited by Thunder_God; 01-10-2010, 01:35:31. Reason: Bad quotation

Comment

• This is terrific that I found a community as excited about this game as I am. Fun RPGs like this are few and far between, so finding one like this is a treat. I saw someone posting saying we should post our setups, so for grins, here is mine:

Level: 31
                            HP: 1958 Strength: 86 (DMG 368-420)
                            SP:521 Agility: 80 (DEF 315+217, 31% Block)
                            Armor: 315 Constitution: 82
                            Magic Resist: 18% Luck: 28%

+2 Sword of Legend, lvl. 3 Lightning (killer on BladeStorm)
                            Helmet of Knight, 4SP/kill, 3%Crit, 9% Mag.Resist
                            Fine Necklace, 10% Def, 3%Crit, +150 Weight
                            Glove of Knight, 20%SP bonus, 10%HP bonus, 9%Mag.Resist
                            Armor of Knight, 4SP/kill, 3%Mag.Resist
                            +4 Shield of Legend, 6% Mag.Resist, 23% Block
                            Ring of Energy, 3%Crit, +50 Weight
                            Magic Belt, 10%Atk, +50 Weight
                            Magic Bracelet
                            Boots of Knight, 10%SP, 15HP/kill, 3%Crit

Went for the Hurricane tree, and I got one Wave skill. +10 on sword mastery so +100 raw damage per attack. Crits hit pretty well. BladeStorm hits on average 2000-2800 per hit. Always Lightning damage with every hit, but reading this thread, dunno if that's due to my elemental composition or just the skill itself. Finality of Sword is ultimately useless, as is the special Sword skill. Good for basically running through Slimes, but BladeStorm takes care of everything. Everything. I'd say my setup is fairly balanced. No true specialty.

Comment

• When I said that the gold item was better I meant in terms of the upgrade number (it was +4)
                              OK, now I am getting the point. A +4 gold item is quite rare. This means 11 compositions left. Now I'm jealous...

Has anyone ever found a +5 item, no matter if normal or blue/gold?

Comment

• In that place is easier to drop skills and cp tomes?

Comment

Working...
                                X