Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Help with the downloadable games

If a downloadable game is an .exe file, just click the link, and choose open. The game will usually be installed among your other programs (otherwise you can choose where you would like to install it during the installation process).

If the game is a .zip or .rar file, choose save, and save it to your pc.
Extract it in a new folder using WinRar for example (if you don't have it, get it from here: http://www.rarlab.com/).
Then click the installation file (in most cases .exe file) or the file that starts the game, and your pc will install it, or launch it respectively.
2 of 3 < >

Game Loading Problems

First Check to make sure you have all the latest Plugins. They are free updates to your computer that allows you to play the games. They will not hurt your computer. They just allow you to play our games.

Here's what you need:

For Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_ie.jsp

For Flash: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

For Shockwave: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi

We highly recommend you are up to date on all of them so you can play all the games here.

If you are still having problems please post what the problem is HERE
3 of 3 < >

Rules updated

Old members and new members, please read the updated rules.
You find them as sticky at the top of all forum categories, for example here:
http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1603
Thank you for taking a couple of minutes to do that.

The moderation team
See more
See less

Amateur Surgeon (Act I to III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stuck on animal. I got all the bones out of his stomach and it didn't go back so i could get all the cuts. Am I supposed to do something with the smoky stuff or what. I also didn't have little cuts that would hold me back.

Comment

• im still stick on that posh one, u no, claude! i keep running out of time! lol!

Comment

• Hello! My first post. I try to fix Aureola but it's just fail, fail, fail! I don't understand how anyone can fix her in time Is there some secret trick?

Edit: Omg, I just fixed her with only ONE second left!

Originally posted by SuperSquirrell View Post
        im still stick on that posh one, u no, claude! i keep running out of time! lol!
        Don't know if you've already tried this, but anyway: Try to memorize the location of the nails, then cut them all out at the same time. I thought that the X-ray thing slowed things down to much.
        Last edited by Mistery; 07-24-2008, 17:44:53. Reason: Please edit your post instead of multiple posting

Comment

• I found this game awsome when I played. It made me happy.

Comment

• I am making an amateur surgeon movie contact me if you want to be in it
            That tv tried to kill me man!

Comment

• am i late on this game...haven't been on gamershood in a while busy with work. just discovered the 2nd version a few days ago and got fed up. decided to try first. enjoyed it so far and it's not too hard. am suck on file 2 - carl. i think the heart rate gets too high and then he dies. it always says "patient crashed" any tips?

sorry i just dont have the patience to read all thru these postings...

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiColorado1616 View Post
                am i late on this game...haven't been on gamershood in a while busy with work. just discovered the 2nd version a few days ago and got fed up. decided to try first. enjoyed it so far and it's not too hard. am suck on file 2 - carl. i think the heart rate gets too high and then he dies. it always says "patient crashed" any tips?

sorry i just dont have the patience to read all thru these postings...
                I think you shouldn't make a mistake during the operation, when i was playing Karl, I burnt the wrong place, then "You did died to me!" and "Petient Crashed"

Comment

• Originally posted by quochuy View Post
                  I think you shouldn't make a mistake during the operation, when i was playing Karl, I burnt the wrong place, then "You did died to me!" and "Petient Crashed"

thanks a bunch! i will try my hardest not to screw up lol

edit: but you know what? I don't think I am screwing up. I cut him open, get the first part with the poisen out then use the etch-a-scetch to see where the dark spots are. I cut them open and as soon as I get the coffee out, the poisen comes and I slice him to get it out and suck it up. The minute I start slicing, the heart rate goes to 0 and he dies before i can do anything. i'm not sure what i'm doing that's wrong...??

Am I the only one out there that uses my iPhone to take pictures of clues so that I don't have to write them down or remember them?

Comment

• Arghh!!

I cant get past trent!!! I've tried like a billion times, and just cant do it. How do you get rid of the little bugs without killing the guy?! Please helpp me !!

Comment

• ugh

so i am still trying to figure out how the corkscrew works to bring the heart rate up...i have tried the tips and it still is being a pain for me...HELP

Comment

• Make sure you complete the circle, when you use it a circle will start and if abort before the circle is complete it doesn't work. I'm doing this from memory but this was what i remember.

Comment

• I tried to update the link myself but it won't let me. Can't log in as abcdefgh.
                          Here's a link that works

http://games.adultswim.com/amateur-s...line-game.html

Comment

• Thanks Oscar
                            I've changed the link in the first post. The link on gamershood.com will be changed asap.

Comment

• is anyone else having a problem loading act 2 on adultswim? I have tried playing it on armor games but there is a glitch on the guy with the octopus stuck in him... So I can't finish the game. please help!
                              Last edited by witchfae1; 05-25-2011, 09:39:33.

Comment

Working...
                              X