No announcement yet.

Amateur Surgeon (Act I to III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope somebody finds the other two hidden secrets. They look interesting. I have replayed all the levels without any luck.Thanks to MrMahal for the tip on the first one.

Comment

Yeah...one's a robot called Bum. I think we'd be using the chainsaw a lot.
      ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
      A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
      B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
      ====================================
      Roses are red,
      Violets are blue.
      I'm so glad that
      colors weren't wasted on you.

====================================

Comment

OKokok okokokok.... what's the freakin DEAL with this vacuum??? Is it my placement? It seems to work better when not directly on the poison - should the poison be to the side of the vacuum? The bottom? The top? Wahhhhhhh! I do not heart me some Eddy.

Comment

I used it in bursts. Use it for a second, then move it to another spot. It seemed to be more effective that way. It seems to work better if you don't place it directly over the poison too.

Comment

Thanks Jack! I'm off to tackle the second coming of Eddy again :-)

oh poo. That doesn't seem to help either. I hate the vacuum. I'm keeping the cursor on the red bar and it just doesn't seem to go fast enough! I've read enough hints to know that I'm supposed to slit the right two poison things on the inside first and position the vacuum between them, but it's just not going fast enough for me to move on to the next poison spot without him hemmoraging everywhere or the last poison spot growing to epic proportions. Anyone have any other hints?

I DID IT, I DID IT, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Last edited by BreakBtJunkie; 03-17-2008, 17:49:11.

Comment

Can anyone tell me how you get the 1st secret

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
              June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Did you see this post Shining? This is the only one that seems to have been found so far.

http://www.gamershood.com/forum/show...9&postcount=83

Comment

Thanks Jack got that one so far, was wondering if anyone has managed to figure out the one from the first act, but I see no one has gotten it yet

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                  June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

Actually - I'm on the adult swim forum too - The moderator (and from what I can gather, one of the game's programmers/producers, I'm not sure which) said that the FIRST key can be found in Act II, and from what I can tell from the forum it's the only key that they have programmed into the game so far. I'll try and find the post and repost it on here.

Erm: actually the moderator dude Swim_Ceej said "One key can be found in Act II", and another post said "we will git the keys in acts 2 and 3 to open up the bonius stange..."

English a little funky, I know, but the gist is there :-)

You know... come to think of it tho, I guess it makes logical sense that the key for the robot guy should be in the first Act... especially seeing as the key from Act II opened the second guy in the secret file... I've been hunting though, and I can't find anyone who says they've been able to find a key in the first act... I'll keep figuring....

Comment

• stupid eddy 2 i can't do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobble View Post
                        stupid eddy 2 i can't do it
                        He takes time and patience to do. I passed him with a B, but it took me a couple of tries. Just remember, in order to close the huge bite marks, staple.
                        I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

• its the poison stuff - cant do it have tried too many times.......v annoying

Comment

• The secret to Eddy part 2 is to pump up his heart rate to around 90 before you go inside. When you're inside cut the clouds all three of them. Put the vacuum in the middle of the two clouds, with the third place the vacuum just under the poison. If another cloud appears cut it before it grows too big. After all the poison is sucked up, seal the wounds and disinfect them. After all that do the kidney. You should be done with about 45 to 30 seconds left. It may not be pretty but it works for me.
                            blokovi

Comment

• having another go, ta

and nope, still cant get it, i hate eddy
                              Last edited by Tobble; 03-20-2008, 03:26:31.

Comment

• Act 2 Valerie

Im not sure where most of yall are but i just started act 2 and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH VALERIE, i have already chainsaw2ed her entire scalp, then took out the black part of her brain and removed what looks to be shards of glass and healed the wounds from that, but then im stuck

Comment

Working...
                                X