Clear All

• funny game!!!
    killed the 3rd one =P
    INdEpenDaNte coMmE uN CHaT

love cats

But what really is an Artist?

Comment

• Dr Bleed

Okay, I've done Dr Bleed in 15 seconds.. no mistakes. Is it impossible to get an A? Or am I missing something?

Comment

• I think it's just impossible. 15 seconds is fast, wtg!

Comment

• I've tried and tried on Dr. Bleed but could only get a B and thats being fast and doing everything right

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
          June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Got an A on Bleed!! The score was 322... did the bones really, really fast and got a 'great'... 15 seconds again.. but it is possible!!
            Last edited by FeralPet; 03-23-2008, 01:55:30. Reason: clarification

Comment

• how on earth do you do Officer Brutality? i've been trying for hours and the poison keeps coming back and he dies!
              Don't Drink Drive.......it's a laundry detergent!

Comment

• For Brutality, cut open the top two spots and vacuum between them, then leave them open while you do the bottom one. Once you have it all out, cauterise and heal.

Comment

• WTG Feral on Bleed! That's impressive!

Comment

• Yeah, way to go, Feral. I've been trying since Amateur Surgeon came out to get an A on Bleed (that was before it was posted on gamershood). Well, 15 secs? I guess I have to go even faster. My fastest time is 17 secs.
                    I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

• I still can't get Peter, he bleeds to death or gets burned to death. I'm not quick enough i guess.........nearly got there once....but ran out of time.

Comment

• I think i found a way to keep Karls (the coffee guy) bpm down.
                        Last edited by Mistery; 03-24-2008, 21:46:04. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

• okay so does anybody know how to unlock the first secret file guy? I got the second one... but i don't understand how to get the first one anybody know?

Comment

• Yay, I just got on "A" on Stuporman and Brutality.
                            I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

• Figured out how to make the vacuum go quicker..........follow the red panel with the cursor.......works great! Still battling eddy2 though

Comment

• How to get to the secret file?

I have beaten the game over and over, but I can't even unlock one of the secret files. To the person above who said they got to one of them, how did you get to unlock it? Please help!

Comment

Working...
                                X