Amateur Surgeon (Act I to III)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amateur Surgeon (Act I to III)

Making mirth out of cutting people open and dicing their insides. Surprisingly good fun.

http://games.adultswim.com/amateur-s...line-game.html
    blokovi

Fun game, althou i sucked with the second guy lol
    Im a proud Mummy to my gorgeous son Jack born 24/08/2008!!

Comment

I can't get past the guy with the tracking chips When I finally finished getting his 2 first chips, I thought it was over, but I had to do the same to 2 more chips
      Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

that part took me a while to pass, I kept using the green gel on him to keep the heart rate up

cant wait till Act 2!!

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
        June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

I'm stuck on the same guy. I have tried at least 30 times. I like the game, and I'm persistent, so sooner or later I'm going to get it.

I get down to the very last chip and then he usually only has like 5 health left so when I break the seal, I kill him. lol

EDIT: I figured it out!
          Last edited by bmatt; 02-25-2008, 00:49:16.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by doglover View Post
            I can't get past the guy with the tracking chips When I finally finished getting his 2 first chips, I thought it was over, but I had to do the same to 2 more chips
            I am having problems there too. I coudn't believe there was more to do after the first ones.

Thank you for the hint bmatt. I'll try that.

Finally done. Thanks again

Comment

Thank you both for the hint, going to try it right away!

Edit: Finished! I hope Act 2 comes soon
              Last edited by doglover; 02-25-2008, 21:12:16.

Comment

haha, I like this game..fun
                Peace~Love~Happiness

Comment

Great Game

I haven't been able to pass guy number 3, but is a fun game. I really enjoy it

Comment

ugh, i keep dying on trent.... i'm giving up for now. haha fun game.

Comment

Wow! This is a fun game. I'm on Cletus right now. Poor guy. LOL

EDIT: Grr!! I keep running out of time.

EDIT 2: YAY! I passed that one. But now it's bedtime.

Comment

Loved this one! Got through all the guys, can't wait for part 2!!!!!

Comment

I got through all the guys, but I'm wondering what the key is for the secret files? And also - what in the WORLD does a girl have to do around here to get an A on a surgery? I've gleaned that the less I hurt the dude the better grade I get, but I've done that first surgery over and over again and can't for the life of me get past a B. Harumph. What do you guys think? What's more important? Speed or the pain gauge? I just don't know! :-p

Maybe the key is getting an A on all the surgeries? Sigh.

Comment

I think that to get a B, you must avoid putting the "patient" under any sort of pain (or at least cause pain that isn't needed), and to get an A, you have to avoid hurting him, and also be fast, which is really hard
                            I can't get past the B either.

Comment

I managed to get an "A" on the second and third guy, (Gracefuls and Cletus)but not sure how. I keep redoing the others, hoping to do better, and it hasn't happened.

Wooo=hoooo! got an "A" on Lumbar now, also!
                              Last edited by Bylena; 03-08-2008, 01:19:20.

Comment

Working...
                              X