Escape from the Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clast
    I just don't get it? I have read through all posts but I am stuck, I have collected green blocks, tried the correct button on the elevator and nothing happens, I can't see anywhere to put a code?? Any help would be grateful as to where I go from here?
    There is a hint for the elevator in this thread (post # 39)

Comment

• i have one green piece missing
      i cant work the elivastor
      help

Comment

• Read post # 39 as I also suggested above your post - that should help you, too. ;-)

Comment

• i have all green pieces and have put them in the correct order, at least i think i have...if i click on the upper left green pce it tells me there is a light spot and something is missing...

im pretty sire i have it right, but nothing happens....can i just walk away from the pieces?

Comment

• You must put them in the correct order and then click on the blue flashing circle.
            If you want to restart at any stage you can also push the blue circle.

Comment

• ok, so i put all the green pieces in, walked away and theyre out of my inventory and arent in the slots i put them in anymore....does this mean i did whatever correctly?

what were they suppost to do? im confused...i dunno what else to do, help!!!

Comment

• nvm, i got it, thanks

Comment

• Wow, I have finished, good game once I got the hang of it, thanks for all your help )

Comment

• I'm out!!
                    Good game. thanks Mistery.But I want more!!! it's too short! I know it's more than I 've ever made but...
                    I don't know Runes so I 've found some help on this adress : (it's in french but it helps!!)

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rune
                    The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

• Thanks ender, you should have asked your daughter about runes ;-)

Have you already played my other ones? If not, you could try them also if you like.
                      Well, I'm producing them fast and my next game is in production. But you have to have some patience :-)

Comment

• I need help for the last green piece ,i know that i must go dowstair but i don't know how to do with the elevator i can't go down ?
                        excuse my english

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Thanks ender, you should have asked your daughter about runes ;-)

Have you already played my other ones? If not, you could try them also if you like.
                          Well, I'm producing them fast and my next game is in production. But you have to have some patience :-)
                          she's working on Ancient Greece it's her new passion, greek's pantheon and all about.
                          She doesn't looking for Britney's poster but Athena's one!
                          So if you make a game with secrets of gods etc...

And no, for the first question .I don't know your other games.
                          The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

• @ Ender: Here you find a list of my games, and you will find them in the Downloadable Games area on GamersHood:
                            http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1075

Comment

• @ juliette

Originally posted by Mistery
                              Read post # 39 as I also suggested above your post - that should help you, too. ;-)
                              And look at my signature ;-)

Comment

• thank you for your mystery help :p

Comment

Working...
                                X