• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mousie
    no no it burns my mind sry
    Now I get ya! lol!

Originally posted by Unregistered123
    tks for the walk... but there is two thing well 3 that i can figure out... one: i always get into the white romm with the 4 door on the suicide door, i never get the poster thing, i try every pixel of the poster and nathing... is there a difrent, i mean if get into by the suicide door is whron???? =S whats the difrent??
    2: how can i use the arown on the white room? i tryit on ever door and nathing i keep dying.
    3: the psiquitric key...again i click every pixel of the couch ( purple ) and nathing no key.. is there a expecific poin in the couch?

please i been playing 4 or 5 days and a heat get stock, and i no ant t die again on the freaking doors =(
    ...removed my comments....

Originally posted by dai_of
    im hereeeee
    Hi Dailion! Can ya give me any more hints? I'm so close!
    Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:49:11. Reason: removed info
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
      Hi Dailion! Can ya give me any more hints? I'm so close!
      Same here onebun..
      mind is going everything.

Ive spent just about every free minute ive had when not working or sleeping on this game over the past few days lol

Comment

• onebun did you found a stair on the room on the second floor ( blue door ) ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered123
          onebun did you found a stair on the room on the second floor ( blue door ) ?
          No that leads to a walled in courtyard.
          Looney GHer!

Comment

onebun did you found a stair on the room on the second floor ( blue door ) ?
            The ladders are iirc for a quick escape over the wall.. but if you exit that way you dont complete the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
              No that leads to an open courtyard.
              I FOUND THERE A STAIR...JUST WHENT I GET IN IT WAS RIGTH THERE IN FRON ON THE MIDLE OF THE SCREEN, IS YELLOW...

Comment

I FOUND THERE A STAIR...JUST WHENT I GET IN IT WAS RIGTH THERE IN FRON ON THE MIDLE OF THE SCREEN, IS YELLOW...
                That is the ladder. It can go in your menu but I do not know what it is for yet. Don't take it b/c you may need the space.
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregme
                  The ladders are iirc for a quick escape over the wall.. but if you exit that way you dont complete the game.
                  O OK, SO I JUST CAN LET IT THERE?

Originally posted by OneBun
                  Cool! I'll check it out!
                  I THINK IS THE LADDER THING THAN YOU ARE TALING ABOUT... IS JUST THAT I DONT GET IT.. IS LIKE A MANUAL STAIR??? ( LADDER )
                  Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:49:55. Reason: merged posts

Comment

I THINK IS THE LADDER THING THAN YOU ARE TALING ABOUT... IS JUST THAT I DONT GET IT.. IS LIKE A MANUAL STAIR??? ( LADDER )
                    Yeah I fixed my last message b/c I did not think like that right away! lol!
                    Looney GHer!

Comment

• [QUOTE=OneBun]It is a silver key:
                      Room 17 ("Psykiatric")... you may need to do more to view it. it appears late in the game. When it does apear it will be on the purple couch.[/QUOsorry for molesting you again, but can you tell where the blue key is??? i no good on found invisibles stuff

Comment

You can use those ladders at more or less any time you like..
                        Ive tried it before..

Sure enough you can exit the game
                        "Wake up you wake of the dream. Congratulations.

...lie with me more...

But that isnt the whole game there is another task that needs to be done.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Unregistered123]
                          Originally posted by OneBun
                          It is a silver key:
                          Room 17 ("Psykiatric")... you may need to do more to view it. it appears late in the game. When it does apear it will be on the purple couch.[/QUOsorry for molesting you again, but can you tell where the blue key is??? i no good on found invisibles stuff
                          There is no "Blue" key... maybe you're thinking of the key to the blue door in room 2.
                          There is another invisible key you must find. It is on the floor by the back leg of the white sofa floor 12 ("party room").
                          Looney GHer!

Comment

• i have started, can anyone where did he find the night vision goggles?and how did you puta a small chair in the kitchen,thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by cuchufla
                              i have started, can anyone where did he find the night vision goggles?and how did you puta a small chair in the kitchen,thank you
                              i think you have to get to other room... the question than you are asking are thing than are too evident.. try a lit it bit more hard.

Comment

If you use those now you will get something like :-

Comment

Working...
                                X