Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well then i guess i aint winnin' coz i aint payin' what a waste of time

Comment

• From day one I should have known this was a pay game. I would have stopped playing after the first several glitches. I would pay, and have paid for games to sites that a good. However, I have seen this game constantly change b/c of glitches. As the author had to "fix" things only for something else to stop working. I don't trust that the code would work. So to be honest, I don't trust the author. This is the last game I play by them. After many days of frustration and reporting real glitches, I have come to expect more.
      This is no joke to me!

Thanks all of you fellow GamersHood players and guests. You really helped me to stay sane for the past several days! I will request that GamersHood post a warning that this is a pay to play game.
      Last edited by OneBun; 03-19-2007, 07:58:39. Reason: merged posts
      Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
      Looney GHer!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneBun
        Thanks all of you fellow GamersHood players and guests. You really helped me to stay sane for the past several days! I will request that GamersHood pst a warning that this is a pay to play game.
        And thanks to you for working out so much and sharing with us.

I might have paid when I had known at the beginning...

Really frustrating, that's not the way I want to be treated.
        I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

• So, we were "employed" as guinea pigs to make sure his game works and now we have to PAY?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chimark
            So, we were "employed" as guinea pigs to make sure his game works and now we have to PAY?!?!?!?
            I started a new thread in the comments and feed back section of GamersHood

Please leave them your comments as I did. Don't let them get away with this!
            Don't stop now! this is how you really end it all!!!! Love all of you! Thanks for the supportive feedback!

I personally have Blacklisted this game creator. I have removed my walkthroughs and most of my comments from this thread because of these feelings... If curious and wondering why... Please view the player's discussions on this topic by going here:

Here's the link:
            http://gamershood.com/forum/showthre...5565#post35565
            Last edited by OneBun; 04-15-2006, 03:59:46.
            Looney GHer!

Comment

• Thanks for all the help OneBun!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chimark
                So, we were "employed" as guinea pigs to make sure his game works and now we have to PAY?!?!?!?
                That's right b/c it costs to get testers! Chirmark, you are worth a lot to this person! You really did help them a great deal!
                Looney GHer!

Comment

• I should have been punching in on the time clock then I guess

Comment

• how to fill tea cup with water. I can't do it. Please help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by oepir
                      how to fill tea cup with water. I can't do it. Please help me.
                      Please read the last few posts and then decide if you really want to. You can't finish this game...

Leben...

Comment

• I notice that this is a pay game. but I still want to know how to fill this tea cup with water. ^_^

Comment

I notice that this is a pay game. but I still want to know how to fill this tea cup with water. ^_^
                          Have you already been in the room behind the library? There you find water.

Leben...

Comment

• Yes. I found the water. I already use pail to watered one plant and give the purple gem to the big tree. but it did not give me the magicstone. how come?
                            I use the cup to water other plant but it seems I can't fill it with the water.

Comment

Yes. I found the water. I already use pail to watered one plant and give the purple gem to the big tree. but it did not give me the magicstone. how come?
                              I use the cup to water other plant but it seems I can't fill it with the water.
                              I had a real problem with getting that thing from the tree.
                              It worked when I didn't open the coffin before giving the purple gem to the tree. There is a walkthrough by OneBun about post 374 (you could use the search function) and then you find all the following things how we finally found the secret room - and how we got frustrated.
                              So try reading that all. I'm afraid you won't get so much help on this thread anymore, maybe your the only one continuing....
                              Good luck! Send me a private message if you are really stuck, I will leave here now.

Searched for you, it is post 487
                              Last edited by OneBun; 03-11-2007, 15:40:30. Reason: merged posts

Leben...

Comment

• Thank you very much for you help.

Comment

Working...
                                X