• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is NO yellow key to this game.
    sigpic

Comment

screwdriver

there is always a screwdriver in this game and yes I can see a panel that requires one but where is it? where are the keys? Where is the hammer - are we all playing the same game - I have clicked everywhere, combined water with envelope (who knew) and still it is all clear as mud and I can find nothing useful - am sick of clicking - any ideas pllllllleeeeease. (and thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
      Moi

I hate myself so much for doing this - I hate it when I see someone ask a question and then very next post they say uh oh I got it - and now I am one of those sick people - uh oh I found the screwdriver - how come I did not find it first time I clicked there - in the words of homer simpson "doh". One day I will solve one of these things without recourse to the walkthroughs (and pigs might fly). Yay. Adybabe
      Last edited by Adventure; 01-08-2009, 17:07:14. Reason: Please use your edit button instead of posting more than once in a row.

Comment

@ Adybabe

Also make sure you use the EDIT button in your posts instead of double-posting
        sigpic

Comment

I´have tried all the combinatios of the 3 numbers (3,7,2) but the safe doesn´t open why?
          Which is the meaning of the letters on the sides of foldercase (T and H)?

Comment

Originally posted by marbazul View Post
            I´have tried all the combinatios of the 3 numbers (3,7,2) but the safe doesn´t open why?
            Which is the meaning of the letters on the sides of foldercase (T and H)?
            @ marbazul
            Are you sure you tried all possible combinations? You will know when the numbers entered are correct when all items from your inventory disappear. Try the combination starting with

There are actually three letters on the middle drawer (H, I and T) which spell out HIT.
            sigpic

Comment

so whats the code for the safe?

Comment

I found everything fine, and got code on my own..... but I can't find the safe! Where is the safe? What is the little button on the bottom left of the box?

Comment

@ Matthew

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X