No announcement yet.

Il Destino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW i finally did it, not beacuse im rubbish but because i cud neva get up the stairs then i randomly cud so yay and i completed it no probs, good game, love the car. i want that car. ill draw it and hope my dad makes it, fat chance but hey. i might just steal it. nice...

Comment

• this was a good game! not too hard I think it took me 15 minutes.. well fun though!

if n e1 needs help, just ask!

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregister
        you need the card to enter the computer! then put in those signs!
        Anyone know where i can find a screwdriver?

you dump your cigirate butts in the trash can and the old container of the butts has a code in it you go up stars to the blue box thingy with the code and enter in that code and theres the piece and a screw driver
        doggielover

Comment

• Originally posted by sexy-jade
          GOOWORLD dosent work
          When you get the magazine it says on the left hand side goo..*** then on the circled part is shows all the way on the bottom click that web url and scroll to the bottom where it says all the gooparts, goowords... thats ur password
          doggielover

Comment

• Password changes

Originally posted by doggielover
            When you get the magazine it says on the left hand side goo..*** then on the circled part is shows all the way on the bottom click that web url and scroll to the bottom where it says all the gooparts, goowords... thats ur password
            As mine was IKE (tho I tried net and rld first) I just kept looking at the other 'goo' names to see what would fit.

Hope future players read the last few posts first, lol...or they'll likely be putting in the wrong password.

Comment

• Originally posted by kathy
              code for me was HOT
              fun game
              HOT !!! YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Comment

• Ok people, the answer for the code to the safe has been bothering heaps of people (including myself). As a matter of fact, I was sitting in front of my computer for literally 1 hour typing in RLD. SO once you get the magazine, you need to go to this website (in a different window): http://www.goo-net.com/index.html . Once you're there, go to the very bottom of the page and you should see some Japanese characters everywhere. But if you look closely, you should see that a lot of the page says things like: goo-net and GooParts.com and stuff like that. Well, if the password RLD doesn't work for you, then try these passwords: NET, IKE, RTS. It's one of those. I hope this helps everyone who hasn't finished this game.

Comment

• good game. i think all the passwords and codes change when you start a new game.
                  http://pitbullsaviour.deviantart.com/
                  http://www.myspace.com/pitbull_saviour

Comment

• Finally I Got The Code

my password for the safe was NOW
                    if you have pops*** the answer is NOW

Comment

• i cant find the password on the site
                      sigpic

Comment

• i'm givin in, ive been puzzlin over this for about half an hour, n i only need to open the safe so i can finish it
                        sigpic

Comment

• I can't find the code
                          everything I tried (even of the given codes in this topic)
                          but I can't find out
                          please help!!!

Comment

• That was easy. Played the second one first, so kinda knew where to find things. GOOD GAME!!!
                            Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                            tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                            we grow old because we stop playing games"
                            sigpic

Comment

• wall

Originally posted by OneBun
                              Password for what? the computer, wall, or tool box? I would help...need to know which one.
                              the wall ok?

Comment

• wall

the wall i need to get the password to the wall

Comment

Working...
                                X