• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sexy-jade
    GOOWORLD dosent work
    LOOK IN THE MAGAZINE THE PASSWORD IS DIFFERENT MINE WAS OOL

Comment

• Me!!

the code for me was NET and i did it without help!!

Comment

• Toolbox code

My page was goobIKE and my toolbox code was 528

Comment

• The password changes all the time.

Comment

• finished.. it's fun but easier than the most escape-the-room games...

Comment

• man dats a tight car only if there was 1 in real life.who made dis game?
              ♥cAsSii bAbii♥

Comment

• Cool

The letters on magazine is PeeS, to me, but i tried de entire "name" and it don't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by russia
                  Code RLD .... missing letters
                  But i take the entire word but nothing hapen
                  Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• the password for wall safe is
                    Last edited by Mistery; 06-11-2006, 17:17:44. Reason: Put spoiler tags

Comment

• If you had read back in this thread, you would have seen that the password changes in every game and there have been some possible passwords provided (even yours).

Comment

• I Keep Typin Rld But Da Safe Keep Sayin Denied =-(

Comment

• Dnt Worry I Hav Dun It Now My P/w Was Now

Comment

• safe

RLD didn't work for me, i had to search for pops...net
                            answer is: now ... use it at de safe and the gold key

Comment

• what is the code for the box, panel on wall and the computer?????

Comment

• Tx to all the help on the posts. This game is confusing because the codes change alot!! For the code on the panel, look at your magazine. It will give you some letters and three stars. Mine was 'TeeS***' Open the link - U can just click on the right page of the magazine, it will open automatically. Look at the very bottom of the link and look for something similar to the code you have. Mine was TeeShot. I.e. my code was the 'hot' from TeeShot. Type it as you see it. If it has caps, enter with caps. Hope this helps. After entering the code, use the key u got from the toycar using the screwdriver.

Comment

Working...
                                X