Sphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sivas
    I've finally got it. Look the rabbit, it's really not a rabbit! The colors change for each game(i think)

omg yes i just figured it out, those wernt ears.

*~The Shining Star of GH~~*

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
    June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Ok, I need a hint. What color is the top row?

Comment

• found the one I was missing

Comment

• Yay! I am out

Comment

• Where are the last two balls?

Comment

• how do i open the coded box in the bathroom? PLEEAASE

Comment

• does anyone know where the key is for the top drawer of the desk??
                or how to get to the safe?

The riddlers gang: Vivi, Sumitra, Hunter, Bizarrochick, Monkey, Archaicdome, and Teeodd!
                June 15th is fundayja day! July 9th is Teeodd day! July 10th is Sumitra day! July 11th is Shining day! September 13th is Crazy day! September 18th is Robot day! October 13th is Party 4 Ever day! March 15th is Archaicdome day!

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Thank you sooooo much sivas! I never would've gotten that myself

Comment

• ok ppl u r out congrats, now can u please give us the hint so ge get out as well PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                    I am also stuck to the equals puzzle behind the picture, and the safe in the bathroom. I read every single post but still nothing!!!

Edit FInaly I found the last number for the bathroom safe lol how stupid of me xixixi
                    sigpic
                    The cute chicken of LooneyBin
                    With wonderful younger sisters:Animal Dragon Chocbubbles
                    Kids
                    Sons: Funja,Isaiah and 2 Tails
                    Daughter: Emo234
                    Proud member of GFARDTO
                    Carrot Explosion Expert
                    I'm CHOCACHOLIC and I like it and if you don't like it that's fine.More chocolate for me

Comment

• how do I attach the wooden piece? it won't screw on

Comment

• Originally posted by songbird72884
                        Thank you sooooo much sivas! I never would've gotten that myself

Yeah, it's soo difficult.Now I'm in the safe,but I think I need one more ball.I've done the wooden piece puzzle but nothing happens. Any hepl with that?

Thank's songbird72884

Comment

• have to flip it

*~a proud Mommy to be~*

Comment

• Originally posted by songbird72884
                            how do I attach the wooden piece? it won't screw on

You have to put it over, You put the wooden piece then "flip it" and srew it

Sorry for my english

Comment

• don't worry about your english sivas, it's just fine

only problem is, although I can flip the piece, when I try to use the screws or screwdriver on it, it just flips back over.

ETA: Aha! Nm, I got it right after I typed that. I didn't realize I neded to flip the whole thing after putting the piece on it. Yeesh, and my dad lets me do all the DIY in the house. Maybe he should rethink that

Comment

• equals = equals

this was actually hard for me as it was a math thing! The earlier posts did help a lot - so thanks guys.

the workingout was the hard part so bear with me:

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe"....(ANON)......and escaping the room is my only option....but first, where is the chocolate?"

Comment

Working...
                                X