No announcement yet.

Escape Culver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me how to get into the game. i am stuck circling in the air over what looks like houses etc.

Thanks in advance

Comment

im having navigation problems!!

Comment

yeah sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't (navigation)

Comment

I need heeelp Please...i don't know the code of table security, sorry for my english, is very bad. i'm Spanish girl...

Thanks! for help!
          Gracias desde Espaٌa
          Last edited by Adventure; 05-29-2007, 16:59:49. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.

Comment

I give this game a 1.5/10. The only reason is because once you get the golden key or go to the top of the shelf, the game locks up.
            I live in the messed up world of my mind. I love final fantasy. My favorite anime is Gundam Wing.

2 riddles made so far.

Visit Wings of Twilight for some good rping!

Comment

this is hard

i need help with the decoder i cant figure that darn thing out please help i realy need help

plz send me a private email if neccery

hate my spelling

Comment

I did discover that instead of going to bottom of screens to get out of close-up views you have to go to the top. Seem to work just fine after that discovery. Otherwise didn't seem to run into any navigational issues. Nice game.

Comment

how do you see the letters with the 3D glasses? i have looked all over the walls around the comp and even the rest of the room and still not found anything. is it something to do with the poem, cos it wont let me look at that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbatia
                    I've noticed that if u dont click on the dest first you can collect things from else where in the room before the navigation cracks up.
                    Also I found...

that's nice thanx for the hint ...now where do you have to CLICK to get under da bed? feel like I've clicked everywhere 2ce, thrice.....

the game keeps getting stuck! glitches need to be worked out before submitting!
                    Last edited by Adventure; 05-29-2007, 17:01:39. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed.

Comment

thxs

Comment

this game has so many bug in it.
                        once a dark winged angel always a dark winged angel

Comment

out yahooooooooooooooooooo
                          with your help of course thanx 4 u all

Comment

this game sucks its bugged!!!

Comment

How do I move? I'm stuck facing the same way...towards the desk. HELP ME!!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. The game was frozen.
                              "Life is short, live in the now...cause tomorrow you might be dead!"

Comment

Easy Peasy

If you know the password on the computer all you need to do is take that key and open th door voila your out ! all the rest is just a distraction

Comment

Working...
                                X