Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

escape culver walkthrough

your free
    Last edited by EscapeGirl; 05-14-2007, 06:08:36.

Comment

trouble with escape culver

hi,

i started and finished the game tonight. it is not hard. you have to be creative in your searching and solutions. if you have any questions, i will be happy to help.

lisacga85

Comment

stupidgame

Comment

That game was okay. The navigation was sloppy. There were minor things about the game that made it less fun. One thing did make me laugh though, at the end of the game when I unlock the door, the key went through the cupboard.
          I sadly can't put my sig on from another site. So I shall leave you to imagine what it was.

Comment

if it hadn't been for the navigation, i actually might have got further on my own, i had already thought about checking all the places something was hidden in, but they wouldn't work when i clicked on them, very nice hints though

Comment

i got every thing except the red box and i dont know whAT THE PASWORD FOR THE safe is u know post it and how to get the red box down

ffdn
              Last edited by EscapeGirl; 08-08-2007, 19:41:39. Reason: Merged Posts: Please use the EDIT button to avoid more than one post in a row. :)

Comment

i cant even turn around! i must be stujpid or it is this computer!
                Doctor Who.
                Doctor Who?
                Doctor Who!

^^^^^^
                Add this to
                signature
                if you love
                DOCTOR WHO!

The almost
                last Time Lord
                of the Galaxy!

Join the