InCoGnItUs: Proximity Of Doom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InCoGnItUs: Proximity Of Doom

hey there people... im a noob to flash game creation and only been coding for a month and figured the easiest game type i cud try coding for is a point and click puzzle escape game.

This was the result of my bordem its called 'InCoGnItUs: Proximity Of Doom' point of the game is to escape the room before the timer reaches zero. Ive already had it tested by my classmates so i think there arnt any glitchs but if anyone finds any please let me know!

There is one known recurring glitch but it happens very rarely when the objects may move frame by frame in what should be a animation if this happens simply refresh the game and it will be fine...

http://www.gamershood.com/flashgames/3234

anyways peace out...
    --The Pocoster--
    Last edited by pocoster; 05-07-2007, 00:54:52.
    dam pidgeons bout as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest...
    --www.myspace.com/chavhunter1--
    --www.gamesdevelopers.net/forum--

I got stuck at the monitor. I couldn't move off of it at all. Not sure if that's a recurring glitch or not. I'm using FF by the way.

Comment

nada

thanks for reply no that is actually part of the game just one of the little puzzles to be figured out... good luck of course bare in mind if ur stuck somewhere its probably not a glitch as im am almost 100% sure the frame by frame one is the only one left but i designed the game to be fairly hard but still possible to complete as far as im aware out of 18 people in my class only 1 has managed to escape the room so far and it took him a fair while but if your a logical thinker and pro at escape games this should be a walk in the park xD

--The Pocoster--
      --www.gamesdevelopers.net--

Comment

Please give me a hint about what to do at the freaking monitor!

Comment

So far I have...

AWESOME GAME!!! Now, I just hope I can escape!!!

now I have

okay, figured out that you can

giving up for now...will try again later!!!
          Last edited by mouthybrat; 05-05-2007, 20:32:18.
          I'm addicted to escape games!

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

wow

its absolutly amazing how many ppl havent made it past that bsod screen i had a programmer on another forum who got stumped and gave up id love to tell you really but i cant good luck ppl...

btw cheers for the comment mouthybrat its much appreciated this will be part of a series so there will be more to come...

Comment

Whohoo!!! I managed to get out in the last minute of my second try.

Btw if you got stuck at the computer screen:
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

in other words...

in other words you cheated lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the hint, Adventure...but I ended up dead when I did that

oh, come on...one little bitty hint won't hurt...

please???

okay...

about ready to actually beat my own keyboard here...

can't you just tell us if it actually involves using our keyboard or not??? this riddle is KILLING me here...I'm a blonde, my brain can't take much more!!! LOL

I'm dead...again...I've lost track of how many times I have died...
                  Last edited by mouthybrat; 05-06-2007, 14:23:00.

:elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye: :elephant: :elephantbye:

Comment

thinkkk

ok so after that other guy cheated ill regarded that as a glitch and have now disabled the context menu... i really cant tell you how to get off that screen it would defy the point of a puzzle escape game however the clue is right there and i dont mean the smash head of keyboard to continue i just put that in there for the fun of it lol but its there...

Comment

Do we actually have to press keys on our own computer keyboard to solve it, or does it involve simply finding the right spot to click?

dead...again...

I'm going to give up, for a little while...my head feels like it's about to explode...gonna walk away and then see if fresh eyes on the problem help...

This is truly an AWESOME game...I can't figure it out for the life of me!!!

Comment

now that would be telling... im sure when u figure it out it'll probably be more of an achievement than actually finishing the game lol as i said before this is suppose to a hard puzzle escape game.. i wonder how many people have actually tried smashing there heads of the keyboard lol

Comment

Originally posted by pocoster
                          in other words you cheated lol!!!!!!!!
                          Yep, I cheated. But then again..

Btw I am not a guy.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

fair dos

sorry for calling ya a guy then shud have probably figured that from the signature lol but you did bring to attention a flaw so the fact you cheated did me a favour...

Comment

Lol, you're welcome, I guess. But are they red herrings (see spoiler) or have they really a purpose in the game?
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X