• Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg that was soo easy!! thanks guys!!

Comment

how do u get the rope

Comment

I feel so stupid

I figured out everything but the ropes by myself, (highly unusual for me haha)
        But I couldn't get those damn ropes to work, I kept trying and trying and trying, and never got the red buttons. This is going to sound even dumber, but I didn't the right rope to get the buttons, I clicked the one on the left, and then rather then use the red button on the left, I did the right. It was backwords for me....?

Comment

??

what are the numbers on the lockbox in the bathroom?

Comment

im blonde

im rilly stupid coz i cant get it started up!!!! im rilly stupid!!!!!

srry but as ani 1 eles got dis problem

i feel ded dumb srry every1 :-[

loadza luv ure ded dumb blonde

Comment

and the award for comedy goes to.......

LOL the map says were f*c*ed that was a pretty funny game love the towell whip holy water thing
              West Ham Till I Die!

Comment

i still dint get the rope thing

Comment

umm yeahh this is hard lol

is there a light or something u need to get into the shed? we found the rest of the stuff and the shed is unlocked....HELP!

Comment

wers the bit of paper im in da basement and i cant find a bit of paper

Comment

The lighter.

Originally posted by lexxi&jenna
                      is there a light or something u need to get into the shed? we found the rest of the stuff and the shed is unlocked....HELP!
                      Why does everyone get stuck on the lighter part. To find the lighter, go to that hallway in the basement. Go into the left room, and pull the rope. Then, go into the room opposite and pull one of the ropes. If u pulled the correct one, there should be 3 red switches in the left room. If they aren't there, go back into the right room and pull the correct rope. Then, in the left room, push one of the switches, and once again, If u pushed the correct one, there should be 3 red switches in the right room. If they aren't there, go back into the left room and push the correct switch.Repeat this in the right room and if u push the correct switch this time, a light will appear in the left room. Soz bout not tellin u the exact rope or switch, cause I honestly forgot.

And another important point to point out:

To properly complete this game with the decent ending, you need to get the holy water. If u don't, then at the end, you only get to choose the crap ending where you shoot freddy kruger, think he's dead, walk off, and then freddy jumps behind you and kills you.

To get the holy water, go into the bedroom and get the weed from the drawer. Then, in the front room, turn on the t.v. and smoke the weed. Then freddy will appear on the t.v., suck u into it and chase u witha towel. Survive it to get the holy water.

Comment

stuck

Originally posted by ekto
                        the round up !
                        i got the hammer and the knife what do i do know

Comment

hey what do u do in the basement?
                          I want to play a game.........................

Comment

i got the crappy ending grrrrrrrrr
                            I want to play a game.........................

Comment

Lazy...

I don't want to go back and redo the whole game just to see the good ending, so will someone please tell me what happened?????!!!!

Comment

Forget it

Never mind, I got the "good" ending this time. It was still crappy.

SPOILER!
                                You drop the holy water on him, he dies, you wake up and go with your friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X