Escape From 1428 Elm Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy water

To properly complete this game with the decent ending, you need to get the holy water. If u don't, then at the end, you only get to choose the crap ending where you shoot freddy kruger, think he's dead, walk off, and then freddy jumps behind you and kills you.

To get the holy water, go into the bedroom and get the weed from the drawer. Then, in the front room, turn on the t.v. and smoke the weed. Then freddy will appear on the t.v., suck u into it and chase u witha towel. Survive it to get the holy water.[/QUOTE]

how do you defat freddy with the holy water?

Comment

whats with the ropes. how u do it?

Comment

read the first few posts, there's a complete walkthrough there, but the guy gives u teh crappy ending, just follow the rope instructions. to get the holy water, just smoke the weed and watch the tv. yo get into some game thingy with fredy chasing you. yo gotta jump like some fknut and then if u beat the game, u get the holy water
        -GIOVANNA; his smile seduces.

Comment

Originally posted by AFTERMATH
          What's to do with the ropes?
          I dont understand the ropes help

Comment

Originally posted by sandysockhop
            I dont understand the ropes please help
            ok if u still need help wit the ropes dis is how.
            pull de rope in the room ur in then pull the right rope in the oppisite room.then go bak 2 the left room and push the button left from the middle 1.then go 2 the other room and push the middle button go bak 2 the uther room and there will be the lighter.TADA!*
            ♥cAsSii bAbii♥

Comment

this children voices are driving me crazy

Comment

*** with teh rope puzzle? i come to room where is one rope and note where reads some right left middle thing....

Comment

So, when you trap fredys arms, you have choice to use the Gun or holey water?

Comment

Heres how to beat the game:
                    Get hammer, go to washroom smash open mirror, code is 12 15 12.
                    Leave the washroom and open the desk to find weed.
                    Go to the room with the TV, turn it on, smoke the weed, avoid freddys towel whip
                    Go to kitchen get knife,go to basement cut rope with knife,turn the switch in fireplace.
                    Go to the unlocked door, go to room on the left, pull rope, go to opposite room pull right rope,go to opposite room push left button, go to opposite room get middle button
                    go to opposite get lighter go to the middle room, click on the key in skeletons hand.
                    Go to toolshed turn on lighter turn on the switch on the monitor
                    Turn on computer click on machine works type in 5023,climb up ladder, get key go to the other bedroom, read book get gun, shoot the loose board and freddys claws,use holy water and you've won

Comment

• hi all

Comment

• the ending really suck ..

Comment

• ive got a question, if u can go outside to the shed, why cant u just simply walk around the house and leave??

Comment

• I played this game a long time ago but i thought it was pretty funny ending either kill him with a gun or holy water

STEELERS
                            Best Team In The NFL!!!
                            Created Signature
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymous Gamer
                              The code you are looking for is 12 15 12
                              I did you find the codes. I know the answer but i want to figure it out

Comment

• Good game.Kiwi did you ask how we figure out the code?

Comment

Working...
                                X