• Show
Clear All

right, my idea is

i just can't seem to manouvre it this way

Comment

hmm, never thought of that XD it might just work

Comment

If I understand sonic right, then it would be

123 on the top row, then the "y", peace sign, the "s" in the middle row and then the lightbulb thingy and swatstik(sp?)

I tried that.....didn't work for me

Maybe this slider is a red herring???...........Still haven't found a use for the syringe or the wall with please win this game

Comment

hmm, maybe we have to use the needle with the pill of 52 somewhere, put the other pills back first though

Comment

spoiler alert i dont know how
            the code for slider is

You don't pay taxes - they take taxes.

Government always finds a need for whatever money it gets.

Man is not free unless government is limited.

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

Comment

binx, i've figured it out, something to do with the needle, and the wall that says win this game

Comment

what do you do

The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much.

Comment

still trying to find that part XD but i know it has something to do with that wall

Comment

what makes you think that may be i can help

Comment

you can help, maybe solve the puzzle first, and then after that something to do the wall idk i gotta go to bed, school at 7 in the morning ugh and i'll be up all ni ght tomorrow doing my dumb health final (why must i procrastinate why) i'm giving up for now

Comment

my computer blocked the message

sorry i dont stress school have a good one
                        Last edited by Mistery; 06-04-2007, 02:29:24. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS NOT ALLOWED. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

I think I get the slider. If you click the paper it shows the first two columns. These you input into the slider. Simply replace the two remaining symbols with the 6 and seven. That was Probably obvious though.

Comment

ok....I try EVERYTHING.... and now I just give up......before I lose my mind

Comment

huh where did my comment go well anyway if you want to know the slider puzzle answer pm me and tell me how to post pictures

edit: all hail renasis down with grado

edit 2: my principle is godzillas grandmother

edit 3: ill be willing to post the answer picture if someone told me how to post pitures you guys have till 5 months to pm me

edit 4: wow a couple of people want me tp tell without telling me how to post pictures
                              The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

do you think maybe it has anything to do with how many lines are in the shape? like the 1-- s and the horseshow 2 --the upside down Y and sw and 3-- peace?? probably not, but its a guess

Comment

Working...
                                X