No announcement yet.

Just Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twright reread my post ontop of urs after the edit it could make sense as to why he said not to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by hugonibs2
      ...but i think it can go either way because most people wouldnt even bring that up in their games i have been in this website since before novenber ( november i joined) and i had never ever heard of forward until today mist poeple would not state the way you can cheat in the description as it just gives you a reason to do it.
      I think that's funny, because I just discovered this wonderful world of escape games last month and I learnt the whole 'forward' thing in one of the first set of games I played.

Back to the game... If he says that isn't the way to solve it, shouldn't there be another way?
      Life's like an hourglass glued to the table.

Comment

• Tali you are correct but my brain is too fried to attempt this game and believe me the world of escape games are the greatest I've been playing these games for about 4 mths now I even play the old ones just to learn new things
        DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• I don't know what to think anymore......I've used all my brain cells for the month on this ......LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Tali
            I think that's funny, because I just discovered this wonderful world of escape games last month and I learnt the whole 'forward' thing in one of the first set of games I played.

Back to the game... If he says that isn't the way to solve it, shouldn't there be another way?

im not a big one on cheating

well unless you can magicaly solve the door there is no way anyone is beeting this game and also was that there orriginaly the do not press or was it added afterwards cuz i dont remember seeing it but then again i didnt even read the description intil 5 minutes ago lol

Comment

• Why mention that 'this one is harder' ....mmm then any other escape game?

I agree with hugonibs2.

Comment

• Bad Coding

I decompiled the game and found 2 things that seem to be wrong. 1) the symbols on the paper do not match the code, symbols 3 and 4 seem to be reversed on the paper, and 2) the correct arrangement of the slider puzzle would get to the end of the game (when the puzzle is correct it should just jump to the end of the game), but the correct positioning does not seem possible

code expects

Comment

• click dont need to be formal just hugo is fine lol

and btw notice that the note from the safe was giving you combinations that DIDNT work do what it's telling you to do dosent work but what it tells you not to do works

Comment

• i dont get this i have never had a game this hard is the forward button the way to beat it or what

Comment

• well nobody knows and I'm not even going to attempt it again. I'm logging off all need some much needed sleep he he see ya'll tomarrow and just maybe there is a way and somebody will post it and I get to see it tomarrow
                      DA Goofy Hawaiian Seal of GamersHood

Lost in a room trying to escape

Beam me up scotty!

Comment

• sall i still dont understand so he mixed up the code which still makes the game unbeatable his fault i will try that code so whares the need for the seringe then and then i guess the paper just complicantes the whole thing i will stick with my solution because i cant seem to grasp the whole number thing please use the words for the symbol and i will see if it works and if it does then someone please tell me where you would get that number becayse trial and error should not be an error for these things because there could be like 10,00000 answers

Comment

• @hugo

exactly ...it's just impossible to complete.

maby some will find good use to that seringe.

Comment

• hugonibs, the numbers on the paper should correlate to
                            1 = Lambda, 2 = Omega, 3 = the s thing, 4 = swastika, 5 = peace sign, 6 = 1, 7 = 2 and 8 = 3

when the slide puzzle is then arranged:

the code shows that it should jump to the screen showing "You Won", the problem is that I can't see any way to get the slider puzzle into that position

I can't find the needle being used for anything.

Comment

• I wish that worked...

Originally posted by sall
                              hugonibs, the numbers on the paper should correlate to
                              1 = Lambda, 2 = Omega, 3 = the s thing, 4 = swastika, 5 = peace sign, 6 = 1, 7 = 2 and 8 = 3

when the slide puzzle is then arranged:

the code shows that it should jump to the screen showing "You Won", the problem is that I can't see any way to get the slider puzzle into that position

I can't find the needle being used for anything.
                              Edit: I finally got the slider into the position you described and it still doesn't work!!!!

I am giving up! If even decompiling the program can't produce how to win, than this game is absolutely stupid.

Comment

• Well until the author actually says that is the only way to win the game........

Comment

Working...
                                X