The Unforgiven Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??????

I am not able to fınd the blade...can you tell?detail plzzz....how will I take?I am sorry I am from turkey...my englısh ısn't good...

Comment

• Yeeeah, I finished it!!!!! Damn easy to find the blender blad, turkey bastard! haha

Comment

• Still looking for answers?

Anyone who is still looking for answers to finish this game have clearly not bothered to look for the answers in this forum. There are at least 3 walk throughs for the game including a complete unabridged version by me (page 13).

Not wonder you can't find the ****ing light switch or know how to use the ****ing lighter with the dynamite! I'm surprised you know how to post a message to this message board because you are clearly retarded.

Now **** and take up something less taxing for you... like breathing in and out.

Comment

• Angry?

Anyone who is still looking for answers to finish this game have clearly not bothered to look for the answers in this forum. There are at least 3 walk throughs for the game including a complete unabridged version by me (page 13).

Not wonder you can't find the f*cking light switch or know how to use the f*cking lighter with the dynamite! I'm surprised you know how to post a message to this message board because you are clearly retarded.

Now f*ck off and take up something less taxing for you... like breathing in and out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark F

Not wonder you can't find the ****ing light switch or know how to use the ****ing lighter with the dynamite! I'm surprised you know how to post a message to this message board because you are clearly retarded.

Now **** and take up something less taxing for you... like breathing in and out.

You are so gay

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorin_NL
              Me neither.
              And me neither =P

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim from Norway
                Yeeeah, I finished it!!!!! Damn easy to find the blender blad, turkey bastard! haha
                if you know what does it mean "bastard"..i think you know pretty well what it is..
                as you say "haha"...

Comment

• Mamma escaped!!

Norway

Comment

• Originally posted by GamersHood
                    Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/game.php?id=697

Room escape game. Escape from the Unforgiven room.
                    wath is the sulution?

Comment

• took me bout 10mins wit a little help from message board. only a lil. didnt nedd cd or dynamite or lighter. didnt even find saw. leg just came off for bin. gd game but v. strange

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                        if you know what does it mean "bastard"..i think you know pretty well what it is..
                        as you say "haha"...
                        Yes, it's so correct, choosy bastard!

Comment

• Yes, it's so correct!! borin'damn!

Merry Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                            How do you put the toxic waste in the blender?
                            wen u 1st start the game mine is toatally blak i cant c or do anythin
                            HELP

Comment

• Hello

What was the CD for and the Poster. I finished the game but didnt use either

Comment

• finished!

I finished the game!!! If you simply put the access cards together... Just use the remote ang click it twice... You will see a safe... Slide the access cards and you will find a key and get the hell out of that room! It was fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X