Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like the blue key goes in the small hole - something goes in there .. then the panel above will come off.

Comment

im just as confused as you marina

Comment

help with the marbles please

Comment

we all need help dude

Comment

I just need to finish. Read a 5 digit code in a post but not sure what to do with it. tried punching it in on the keypad in order and then in order of paper w/ 9 numbers on it. Nothing happened that I could tell. Must still need to do something.

Comment

i think it might have something to do with the flathead screwdriver or either one because
              i noticed that trying to insert every key ll had the same literal result as trying to touch the little circle thingie without anything they all began wih a weird /j\ type thing

Comment

Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post

I just need to finish. Read a 5 digit code in a post but not sure what to do with it. tried punching it in on the keypad in order and then in order of paper w/ 9 numbers on it. Nothing happened that I could tell. Must still need to do something.
                i got it... thanks ...

but now i´m stuck!!!
                Last edited by Marina; 02-18-2008, 20:45:35. Reason: but now i´m stuck!!! :(

Comment

try yellow screwdriver

Almost 4 p.m. my time - heading out for a smoke and then back to think about it for a bit before hitting the kitchen.
                  Last edited by NannaJoy; 02-18-2008, 20:58:40.

Comment

huh i knew about that but i guess i can get the order right

Comment

try yellow screwdriver
                      i´ve done that and got the second dice but now i don´t know what to do with them...

Comment

Thank you now i feel like the worlds biggest idiot
                        you have to put them in the order of the slots

i think the paper with the numbers has something to do with the dice
                        Last edited by Mistery; 02-18-2008, 21:00:31. Reason: MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

i think i´m missing two peaces of paper one yellow and one blue, anyone can help me out???

Comment

ive got a red 5 and a purple 9 i dont know what to do now
                            well its getting kinda late im out for now
                            Last edited by aries93; 02-18-2008, 21:27:10.

Comment

i have a five, a nine and a two, and behind the nine has a four.... but i think i´m missing two more papers

Comment

OK went down - and ended up in another game - what is with that?
                                Green room with green door with 4 pointed star over it.
                                post #17 has a big clue'

May retry later - need to head to the kitchen and fix some dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X