No announcement yet.

Room Escape v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know u need to type in the url in a new window and click clock setting thing, but, everytime i enter the url it says the page was not found and its tickin me off!

Comment

Yes, there is a warning in the first post that the extern link to the password is not always working. I gave the password I got from there in the following post:
      http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...1&postcount=54

Comment

the link really confused me i didnt know it was a 2 and a 5 but i finally figured it out it was fun

STEELERS
        Best Team In The NFL!!!
        Created Signature
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ball/Sweet.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Mistery
          Did you enter the following URL?

omg. thank you so much for that. i've been typing flazoos over and over and over, reading the source code, clicking on the ads, doing a google site search. gah.

Comment

D'oh! I thought it was flazoos, not fla2005! No wonder I keep seeing the wrong page!!

I'm having a problem with the 2nd code, though.

nvm. I re-did it, exactly the same way I did before, but this time it works. I have no idea why. Maybe it was a glitch?
            Last edited by gitamerah; 08-24-2006, 15:15:28. Reason: merged post

Comment

first pass code

so I have the first pass code. i am unsure of where to use it. it has been mentioned to click to the right of the window and enter it there. where is this window of which you speak? i tried typing it on the pc; however, nothing happens whether i press enter or the green button. please assist!

thanks!

Comment

The window is to the right from the desk (well, it could also be a closet or safe). You need to use the key from next the sofa to open it.

Comment

i think this is really straightforward...just have to realize that the 'page not found' page is not real.

Comment

Yes, but sometimes it is really frozen and shows a real page not found if the bandwidth has expired

Comment

• hrm

dislike the whole website thing. after all, I wouldn't have had my laptop in there to look it up with. defeats the purpose of the whole "use items you find in the room" to help you escape idea. if they had had you look it up on their computer it would have been better.

Comment

• Has somebody with Brandonboy in their username been playing? If so tell me is username I wan't to talk to him. Make sure his name is Brandon Henry of Whitesboro, New York.

I wan't to learn how to play room escape and I need all the rules. Rules like, How to play with friends, talk to friends , and more. If you can't get them it's okay I'll ask my friends to give me the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          holy crap.
                          all i did was type the pass and it let me escape lol
                          I am In Love

K & M allways & forever

You are my one true first love & I'll allways love you

Comment

Working...
                          X