Dorfield's Scary Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

I found the pink key, but where are the pink doors???

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
      ok so i cant figure out the code yes i saw the blue book but i need the code plz
      But how did you get in the library?

Comment

Um i got the pink key and through the gate and the scissicors but i don't know what to do next, like I've searched the whole room and everything and I can't do anything!!! CLues please
        Where did you get the scissiors?

Comment

• where is the red door

Comment

• Please help

OMG!! Help I can't figure out the tree code!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried everything, like I've gone back to the room and looked for clues and found nothing so I tried things relative to the game like pink, wood, tree, lock, keys and EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE CODE!!!!!!!!! Its driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease help!!!!!!!!

Comment

after cutting the gate, how do you solve the tree puzzle?
              To find the code go through the red door then unlock the gate. Look closely to the wooden planks on the window.

Comment

OMG!! Help I can't figure out the tree code!!!!!!!!!!!! I've tried everything, like I've gone back to the room and looked for clues and found nothing so I tried things relative to the game like pink, wood, tree, lock, keys and EVERYTHING ELSE BUT THE CODE!!!!!!!!! Its driving me NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease help!!!!!!!!

TO find the code, go through the red door then unlock the gate with the pink key. Then look at the wooden planks on the window.

Comment

OMG!! please help I truly can't figure out the code to the tree I've tried everything like pink, wood, gate, tree and ALOT of other stuff I just can't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!11

To find the code for the tree got through, the red doo r then unlock the gate with the pink key. Then look closely at the wooden planks on the window.

Comment

How do you get past the monster?

To get past the monster you have to find a code. To get the code, got through the red door then unlock the gate with the pink key. Then look at the wooden planks on the window. You've found the code ( also look in suitecase and get wire cutters)!! Then go outside and go right. When you're at the fence cut it with the wire cutters. Then keep walking until you get to a place with flowers and 3 trees. click on the biggest tree then enter the code. You get some thing. Go back to the monster. Then click on it. It shold turn Happy and move aside.

Comment

And how do you get past the ogre thing and do you have to get the gem from the spider or is that just bait to scare you?

To get past the monster you have to find a code. To get the code, got through the red door then unlock the gate with the pink key. Then look at the wooden planks on the window. You've found the code ( also look in suitecase and get wire cutters)!! Then go outside and go right. When you're at the fence cut it with the wire cutters. Then keep walking until you get to a place with flowers and 3 trees. THen go to the monster. Click on it. It should turn happy and jump aside.

I think the gem is just bait

Comment

go upstairs then go left and you will see a clock click on the clock and it will take you to the clock puzzle keep on clicking on the big hand and when it gets to 35 past the pink key will appear click on it to get it!

To get past the monster you have to find a code. To get the code, got through the red door then unlock the gate with the pink key. Then look at the wooden planks on the window. You've found the code ( also look in suitecase and get wire cutters)!! Then go outside and go right. When you're at the fence cut it with the wire cutters. Then keep walking until you get to a place with flowers and 3 trees. THen go to the monster. Click on it. It should turn happy and jump aside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandra
                          I found the pink key, but where are the pink doors???
                          There are NO pink doors. Go through the red door. there is pink lock on a gate

Comment

• ??

where is the pink dor???cam you help me??

Comment

• If I'm not mistaking

there is no pink door, theres a pink lock

go through the red door and you will find it
                              Do the Dew

Comment

• i did it

thanx 4 the help pealple

Comment

Working...
                                X