Dorfield's Scary Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyler

how do you do the generatotor? i think the blue key goes to the end of the game because there is a sighn with a lock on it that is blue and on the other side of the wall it says FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• tree puzzle

u have to click on the numbers and enter 8283 then click on the circle on the top and you will get the small little ball things then go to the basement and click on the monsters stick at the top of his head then go to the fire and put it out and you will have the yellow key

Comment

• Originally posted by GamersHood
        Link:

http://www.gamershood.com/dorfield.php

Click and point adventure with some platform game influence. Get out of the mansion.
        how do u do the first bit

Comment

• quote:

how do you do the generatotor? i think the blue key goes to the end of the game because there is a sighn with a lock on it that is blue and on the other side of the wall it says FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer

To get past this part, try to click on the eight keys in order as they go on the generator( just have them in cronological order as they apper on the lines)

Like maybe the 5 key was on the 1st line ( so that would be they first key you pressed}

when I say key I mean the red thing

also if you completed it and it doesn't match the number on the bottem, maybe you need to restart it and try again
          Do the Dew

Comment

• umm loks like garfield ssh

what came first? this or the garfield game, because they look like clones

Comment

• iv got the green, red and pink key and the fire extinguisher.......now im a bit stuck, i cant get past the monster in the basement??????

Comment

• Generator Code

Reset after hitting each light once while watching what the gauge does. Each light represents a mark on the gauge You have to then hit each light in order from the lowest mark to highest. If done correctly the resulting number gives you the complete code. Plug in the last numbers and hit start to get the blue key.

Comment

• yay yay i finally finished!!! yay i cant believe it thanx guys 4 helpin me out

Comment

• green room

the code is 37, i know simple hey!! i found it by looking through all the books in the book shelf ( top right hand corner )! good luck

Comment

• !::.::!spoilers!::.::!

Pink: In da grandfather clock (set it to 7:20)
                      Red: In da book shelf room (click on da drawer closest 2 u da code is 37)
                      Yellow: In da basement past da big monster (use da fire extinguisher on da fire)
                      Green: In da cloud painting (click da clouds til they look like da window)
                      Multi coloured: In da yellow room (shuffel da coats til u find it)
                      Blue: In da rainbow room (click da 5th light,3rd,7th,1st,8th,6th,2nd den 4th)

to get past da monster in da basement get the wirecutters out of da chest in da pink part of da red room, den take dem out 2 da fence on da right, click on da closest tree and enter :8283, click on da big circle on da top left of da screen, den take da five lil circles to da monster he will now let u past.

sorry to spoil it but hey.... u read this !!!

Comment

• the answer to the cloud puzzel is in the window that has the clouds in it

Comment

• i need help with the genarotor puzzle.Help plz

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                            i need help with the genarotor puzzle.Help plz
                            nevermind i found out how to do it and beat the game!!!!!!!!

Comment

• all done must say game was a bit too easy

Comment

• drawer answer

Originally posted by wendycas
                                hi I'm new to sll thid snd havent yet even worked out how to send questions never mind anything else!!! So can anyone please please please tell me what the code is to open the bookcase drawer to get the key' I've tried everything and cant get any further!!!!!!!! please someone answer me

the answer to the drawer is 37

Comment

Working...
                                X