No announcement yet.

Cruiseship Vandalisers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the code for the dorr has somethin to do with the music box in the safe
    ello...

Comment

Found the 3rd key that opens the safe!

I don't kknow, I know it has something to do with the music notes and stuff but I don' read music!
      Last edited by OneBun; 05-06-2007, 04:59:53. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker
        i think the code for the dorr has somethin to do with the music box in the safe
        I am playing in my brakes from painting a room here.. Think I`m asking for the third time.. How do you open the safe? I have 2 keys. Soo... where is the third? anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by humletussa
          I am playing in my brakes from painting a room here.. Think I`m asking for the third time.. How do you open the safe? I have 2 keys. Soo... where is the third? anyone?

You need to find the other key in the wheel house!

Comment

I can't find the Gold key on number 2 can someone help me please? and the box of tablets?
            "Seriously, where is the key! GARRRR!"

Comment

no quotation marks and just /spoiler in the second part
              and to you.. I explained this in a earlier post: press the ? far right in the menu ant you will get a box. there you can write the title. then write your text. You have a spoiler

That is when you press reply on a post, not the quick reply

Where did you find the third key??

chickie.. If I only could remember.. have you talked to everyone once more? There is a game room there. play on the slot machine and the pool game. And go as far down as you can get in the boat. You will find something there to
              Last edited by humletussa; 04-21-2007, 20:27:54.

Comment

hint the music is wrong, the sound is off but how that's relevant I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by Biz
                  THE THIRD KEY TO OPEN THE SAFE!!!!! WHEEEEREEEEE??????

Want to find the key before I go back to painting my walls again..

Comment

Originally posted by Biz
                    mabye the wrong notes are the answer

THE THIRD KEY TO OPEN THE SAFE!!!!! WHEEEEREEEEE??????

Want to find the key before I go back to painting my walls again..
                    you have to turn the wheel in the wheel house in a certain way
                    Last edited by OneBun; 05-06-2007, 04:55:27. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.
                    ello...

Comment

how do I pm someone?

mabye the wrong notes are the answer

I tried counting them...but what I came up with didn't work out
                      Last edited by OneBun; 05-06-2007, 04:54:59. Reason: Merged posts. Please use the edit button. Posting more than once in a row is not allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by Biz
                        I tried counting them...but what I came up with didn't work out
                        it might have to do with the sheet that comes out
                        ello...

Comment

you have to turn the wheel in the wheel house in a certain way
                          Thanx
                          Have done that a thousand times, but not enough obviously.. :cry: Thanx again

Comment

Thanx
                            Have done that a thousand times, but not enough obviously.. :cry: Thanx again
                            ur welcome
                            ello...

Comment

It is playing für elise and some drums.. hmmm

Comment

Ok Now I'm on third, I have looked through the whole ship and not found anything. Where are these keys?

I just got the key from the wheel, where are the other two?
                                "Seriously, where is the key! GARRRR!"

Comment

Working...
                                X