No announcement yet.

Hidden Chapter 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to try and figure it out once I get home since my game is saved on my other computer. (or maybe read your step-by-step instructions that you will provide after you solve it. )

Comment

Lol
      I'm running to the shop now, and maybe after that I figure out the ritual, or see a hint on their forum. If I figure out sth, I'll post
      See you later Jack

Comment

Hmm, I am in the study room and now I am facing a black screen. I can't move around anymore. I tried to use the candle to light the room, but it seems I can't use it here and neither the other objects I gathered.

Am I experiencing a bug?
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, could it be that the scene didn't load for you fully?
          I didn't have any problems with loading the rooms.
          Have you saved your game, so that you can reload it? I'd suggest you to do so (save your game) regularly.

Comment

Hmm could be. Unfortunately I didn't save the game yet. I will do this now and hope the scene loads this time. Otherwise I have to start over.

Edit: When I load the saved game, I turn back to the back screen. I am starting a new game, but I will save the game frequently this time.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Sorry dear, that's really bad
              I save my game regularly whenever I make some progress also for in case I have technical problems, so that I can continue from a point and don't have to restart.

Btw, I don't think that this is a real bug, it's probably rather one of those unfortunate exceptions that can happen.

But you can still catch up to help me with the ritual

I assume we need to use

Comment

Bah, the scene of the door to go back to the main room in the house just doesn't load for me. I tried it now several times. Yesterday I played this game for a short while and then I didn't experienced this problem. Fortunately just before I went to this "fatal" scene I saved the game. I will come back later and hope the scene will load after all for me.

From reading your previous posts I did everything what you and Jack did, except I wasn't able to open the chest yet and I didn't see the demons through the window. I thus haven't locked the house yet. Sorry, but I think I first have to do these things before I can help you with the ritual.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

What I would do: go into another room, save your game again. Empty your cache and history of your browser. Open the game in a new window after that, and reload your saved game. Otherwise you might consider to reboot your pc aswell.
                  Good luck

EDIT
                  Ooooh, I don't know if you can load your game if you delete your cookies

Comment

Thanks, I will do that. Let's hope it will work.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Have you read my EDIT?

You'd better try to go to another location if possible and save your game. Then restart pc and try to load the latest game.

Comment

No, but it doesn't matter, because it has worked!!

And yes, I had saved the game in another location. Btw I was thinking the same just AFTER I deleted my cookies.. but what if I my saved game is in one of those cookies.. Gladly for me, it wasn't.

I am back in the game!!
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! I'm so happy it worked!!!
                          And also relieved that you don't have to restart. Good to know that saved games are not related to cookies

I'm desperately stuck with the ritual.
                          Btw, I've posted for help in the official forum, let's see if I get a hint on that.

Comment

I am not playing at the moment, but I believe each stone represents an element judging by the descriptions I read for each one yesterday. My spanish is very rusty though.

Maybe like this

http://ssil.uoregon.edu/hum399/galle...e_Elements.jpg

I'm kind of limited in my ability to help at the moment since I am not playing at the moment. Just a thought.

Comment

I got that so far, lol. But it doesn't really help to figure out how to do it exactly. And it seems that Spanish speaking players have the same problem.
                              I hope to get some hints from the game forum.

Comment

It doesn't correspond to my link above?

Comment

Working...
                                X