No announcement yet.

Tipping Point (Chapters 1-4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a couple of tubes from the flamingo. Don't have a matter encoder, though. What is the deal with the books in the library room???

Finished! (Had to cheat a little)
    Last edited by Michelle; 11-10-2008, 16:36:07.

Comment

• Chapter 4
      Read first page of hints - I've no airplane or boat - just a shack, a place to fish - guess that was an earlier chapter. Sort of rings a bell.

Now what? out of range and I can't seem to go any place new.
      used the paper - and then looked for hint in the walkthrough. game won't allow me to do next step. Can't get an arrow to view in that direction. why?
      Rechecked something - I had erred. Surprise surprise.
      7 items I can use. Phone has rang twice .. new areas .. & no one around.
      later - really puzzled! In house now.
      Later still - busy work. And now Adobe yelling saying running movie/game would probably bring my computer to a standstill. Can I finish without doing that? Got to stop anyway due to dinner time. Feel like I've tons left to do. Need to start earlier in the day.
      Last edited by NannaJoy; 11-10-2008, 23:02:49.

Comment

• I can't figure out the Morris code

Edit: can someone tell me what it is trying to tell me I keep trying to figure it out but everytime i get some random letters that make no words what is it telling you and what do you have to say back?!
        Last edited by Blondiej1; 11-10-2008, 23:50:58. Reason: STUCK!~
        GO PENGUINS!!!Loud and Proud!87

Harry Potter Is amazing!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blondiej1 View Post
          I can't figure out the Morris code

Edit: can someone tell me what it is trying to tell me I keep trying to figure it out but everytime i get some random letters that make no words what is it telling you and what do you have to say back?!
          The morse code is easy.
          ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
          A: Guys! There's no 'I' in TEAM.
          B: Well, there's no 'U'(you) either.
          ====================================
          Roses are red,
          Violets are blue.
          I'm so glad that
          colors weren't wasted on you.

====================================

Comment

• Chapter 4
            10 Dec '08 - was replaying - struggling in library. r,b,g.w .. but after 4 they go back in .. and nothing happens that I can tell. did I forget something?

I don't remember this at all ..

after you get a cloth

Oh my word .. thank goodness I left this to have dinner *grin* .. this is the thing that takes me awhile - only have one right.
            Yippee! Got 8 right. Now to stick it some place *grin*
            OK - I didn't move fast enough and I'm back in the shack .. LOL. I've left out some steps.
            Out so to speak - now to wait for next chapter.
            Last edited by NannaJoy; 12-11-2008, 01:45:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by NannaJoy View Post
              Chapter 4

Comment

• Gah!

I played this game ages ago and quit cause I got stuck on the tube order!
                Help?

Comment

• Sleeping Flamingo....not sure how to wake him?? Help!

....and I'm finished!!!! Woo Hoo. Roll on Ch.5!!
                  Last edited by RBS; 07-30-2009, 14:04:41. Reason: please use edit button, multiposting not allowed
                  ~Official Author In Progress~ = um actually.

I'M A PUBLISHED AUTHOR NOW!!!

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/849060 - My very FIRST book!!

Totally addicted to Bass, wow ow oww!

Comment

• Is there ever going to be a chapter 5? Cuz I wanna know what happens next!
                    Greed is for amateurs. Disorder, chaos, anarchy...now that's fun!

Comment

• I asked the creator back in March this year, and this is what he replied to me:

Making Tipping Point was a labor of love for me. I put everything I had into it. Unfortunately, I simply can't afford to work on it right now. The tough thing about adventure games is that they take twice as long to make and usually earn only half the money of other types of games. This is a tough combination.

I would absolutely love to begin work on the next chapter, but I don't know when that will happen. I'm very much dedicated to completing the series though.

Comment

Working...
                      X