• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i guess not
    keep on keepin on

Comment

• what do you need

I finished it, what do you need (person who needs help on level 6)

Comment

• sorry

Originally posted by Unregistered
        I am on the puzzle part in act five the square puzzle i hate these things! Can some one help me with it to get wiliams face right?
        Unfortunately no, no one can help you with that puzzle you just have to do it by yourself. I hate those too, they are a B**CH!!! Sorry

Comment

• michael

the answer is jcaeser

Comment

• wat do u do with da magnafying glass

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
              wat do u do with da magnafying glass

Use it on the picture (that's in the room with the coffin and map).
              When you find what you are looking for make sure you click on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                I am on the puzzle part in act five the square puzzle i hate these things! Can some one help me with it to get wiliams face right?
                Yes, the puzzle is difficult; especially without the actually picture to look at.
                I decided to give up after a few tries, but was still able to complete the ACT and entire game without ever finishing the puzzle.

Comment

• Hei! I played it again and I got a different ending. Found different things - but still looked as if I was the murderer.
                  I'll go -although I don't know the way....

Leben...

Comment

• The puzzle reveals the picture of Shakespeare. When the puzzle is done it will turn around and reveal a crown. It says that maybe this is the clue to the murderer.
                    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
                    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
                    we grow old because we stop playing games"
                    sigpic

Comment

• That is interesting I got a bean stock not a crown

Comment

• I am on the last act and am really stuck. Does anyone know if there is something obvious I am missing.

WHat do you do with the lighter

Comment

• I think the lighter is just another clue to the murderer. The second time I played I got something else. And different playing cards, different thing on the big picture and so on.

Leben...

Comment

• I wish I could just replay chapter 6... or even just pick a different person!
                            well, I hope someone helps with the Shakespeare's face puzzle, coz I suck at those kinds of games

Comment

• Maybe you just finnish without the puzzle? Above someone wrote, that it is possible. When you finnish the picture it turns and you get another one, that will give you a clue to the murderer, but for me it didn't help much, there will be better.
                              When I did this puzzle, I startet with yhe face and then its possible to see where the other parts belong. Just remember when you put them on the right place. But I love this kind of puzzles, so it is pretty easy for me. Good luck. - Ai niin, when you finnished, you can play again. And I signed in as another person somewhere in between, but then you start from the beginning.

Leben...

Comment

• i cannot find the cannon in act 3. can anyone help?
                                How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.

Comment

Working...
                                X