X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heathpeeps View Post
    thanks now outside i didnt click ON red jewel duh

Originally posted by heathpeeps View Post
    think i will try later i have to get ready for work thanks for all your help and good luck with the game. write everything down and post a walkthrough for me lol
    Last edited by Mistery; 12-17-2007, 16:42:42. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

finally playing after a long time, this game is really good, lot of trying...
      I think that I got to the same spot as you... but I
      and after that
      and

and now I´m lost

do you know the correct translation of the text under the picture??
      I tried, but I have troubles with some words....
      and
      but this I can´t do the rest
      Last edited by Mistery; 12-17-2007, 17:57:19. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

Did you see that there is a black stain near the door in the second "room"?

Comment

Yes, but I can´t do any action with it, you can?

but don´t know what for, I think that we need to solve the thing on the shiny armour or the code above the door in the frist room

Comment

no, I cannot....i'm stuck too

Comment

I'm "outside", and I've polished the suit of armor, and if you look at the shiny area, you can
              . But I don't know what that means or how to use it. You can also switch which
              , but I don't know what that means either...
              Life is too short for bad tone!!!

Comment

I´m really really stuck, I´ve tried almost everything, but nothing works ...grrr

I am trying to figure out the connection between the spin on the armor, board near door and door code..

I was also trying to find some connection between zodiac signs and numbers on one of the pictures (with shell) ... but no success

If you click on the left of the door in second room, a brick with numbers appear and you can change between 1 - 4
                Last edited by Mistery; 12-17-2007, 19:10:57. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES, EDIT YOUR POST IF NECESSARY.

Comment

Ugh, I got the door open in the second room, and then I lost four fingers to the stupid skeleton. Now it says I'm dead, and I'll be starting over.

We are not amused.

Comment

I cannot open the door in the 2nd room. I set the brick to 1 then spin the chest to get a 1 left or right, then move the top lever in that direction, then I set the brick to 2, spin the chest till 2 is left or right then set the 2nd lever in that direction, all the way to 4. What am I doing wrong???

Comment

Where do I get the boards in the first room?! I supose I have to

Comment

Don't know, that's what ended up working for me.

Maybe you aren't swearing enough. I know I did a fair amount of that before it finally worked.

zippy - There are only two, and they're both in plain sight. You don't have to do anything special to pick them up.

Comment

Thanks! My screen is so dark, I can't see a thing. But how do you

NM, I had a

Comment

Yep. Once you do that, you'll have a way to light up the room.

What can I do with this
                            that won't result in the loss of my precious digits?

Comment

I'm sooo stuck...

Help, help, helppp?
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../userbar02.gif

Comment

I keep DYING! HELP! When I turn the crown the pic turns gray!
                                Doctor Who.
                                Doctor Who?
                                Doctor Who!

^^^^^^
                                Add this to
                                signature
                                if you love
                                DOCTOR WHO!

The almost
                                last Time Lord
                                of the Galaxy!

Join the