Dwarf Complete V.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by axlagnes
    I am stuck with the 2nd cannon, I have made two holes, but can't do anything else, please help!!!!

I agree Hunney, nothing is getting done in my house either!!!
    Where did you make two holes?

Comment

• How to get there?

Comment

• Hunney, made holes in big room and room with 1st cannon. If I made any other holes, I don't know, b/c I can't get anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunney
          Where did you make two holes?
          hunny i just found summat out i now have 30/40 but no more progress. However go to room with loads of teleports and the one in the far corner drops u by an item! Myabe each tele can take u sumwhere

Comment

• the ground above the area has 2 weak spots.. walk around and u will drop down..

Comment

• thats the only tele that gets u sumwhere ohhh nack to searching

Originally posted by shong0734
              the ground above the area has 2 weak spots.. walk around and u will drop down..
              wheres this area?
              Last edited by OneBun; 03-18-2007, 05:36:45. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.

Comment

• Grr...

I hate this, everyone is ahead of me, I'm trying to get a key on a pedestal, apparently there will be more than 1, so I'm at the first one, I can't get past it, and there is no help in the board, PM me or post in spoilers how please? I'm at 5/40
                Last edited by riri087; 03-17-2007, 19:43:44.
                Bored.

Comment

• Woohoo just won the game!!

Comment

• the weak spots are shown by the arrowClick image for larger version

Name:	game3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1683789

Comment

Hunney, made holes in big room and room with 1st cannon. If I made any other holes, I don't know, b/c I can't get anywhere else.
                      Okay, well I assume you are here...

Originally posted by shong0734
                      move ur 2nd metal block to the hole pointed by the arrow in the pict.. that hole is made by the cannon when it is pointing upwards in the north direction. once the block is in the hole, fire the cannon again inthe upper north direction, the thing on the block will be knocked down..[ATTACH]2655[/ATTACH]
                      Hope this helps...

Comment

• Hunney, that's my problem, I don't know how to get there...

Comment

• wow what an incredible game loved it got 41/40 objects not sure if this was a bug and i flew away into out of space!!!!
                          MADELEINE MCCANN

Comment

• Originally posted by shong0734
                            the weak spots are shown by the arrow[ATTACH]2656[/ATTACH]
                            Okay, how'd you get to that side of the room????

Comment

Hunney, that's my problem, I don't know how to get there...
                              Ohhh... did you get the magnet? If so, pull the metal box in the room with the first cannon. Then you can walk right through it to get to this area.

Comment

• Originally posted by shong0734
                                the weak spots are shown by the arrow[ATTACH]2656[/ATTACH]
                                how do u get there? im there but not in that place

Comment

Working...
                                X